MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kamasutris

BK Swell Life skill bug !!!

Well that really sounds a little bit weak .. but probably at 32k vit and 32kene the buff will multiply hp.

12 часов назад, kamasutris сказал:

Swell life is not adding any health  or just little  like for 1000 points gives u less than 100 HP !!! thats not normal !! 

Yeah, this not normal only for servers, which don't change default settings at all. 😅

More energy and vitality -> more hp on swell buff. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

lets see... so, if 1k energy adds 70hp, then 32k energy adds 32*70=2240 hp. currently all i see on this server is unnecesery balancing which leads to all kinds of problems and more balance issues. so now we have super weak slayers and ragefighters, who cant level up on their own properly. somewhat usable bk, sm, summoners and gl, who have some of key skills nerfed for whatever reason. and super overpowered elfs, rune wizards and dark lords, who faceroll everything. sorry to say, but it becomes less and less pleasant to play here every day. features turned off, "class balance", unbalanced spots. i am sure alot of people agree with me. i hope you will think about this not just sweep it under a rug and tell me to find new server.

are u 4 real ??  how come Rune Wizard  has 200k damage and same res  has 30k ?     what are u balancing there ? with ur balance u r braking the game lol 

16 minutes ago, peekucis said:

lets see... so, if 1k energy adds 70hp, then 32k energy adds 32*70=2240 hp. currently all i see on this server is unnecesery balancing which leads to all kinds of problems and more balance issues. so now we have super weak slayers and ragefighters, who cant level up on their own properly. somewhat usable bk, sm, summoners and gl, who have some of key skills nerfed for whatever reason. and super overpowered elfs, rune wizards and dark lords, who faceroll everything. sorry to say, but it becomes less and less pleasant to play here every day. features turned off, "class balance", unbalanced spots. i am sure alot of people agree with me. i hope you will think about this not just sweep it under a rug and tell me to find new server.

Hey bro let me just help you figure it out, if 1 k energy adds 70 hp u must have 0 points put in to stamina, Buff scales with your MAX hp and Energy meaning the buff is good when u have a decent amount of hp + some energy for instance if u have 500 stam and 500 ene the buff would give way more than 70 hp. Also the buff probably doesn't Scale with bonus hp from SET BONUS meaning it's multiplying your base hp which is around 400-ish. Meaning 500 energy on 400hp = 70 hp . ( i could be totally wrong here) but i tried my best to explain it with my understanding of the game mechanics 😄

1 час назад, peekucis сказал:

You're wrong about hp on bk. There is formula like (vitality / y + energy / x) / z. Will have more stats - will have more hp. This is reset server, so it's obvious. 

I tested RF and Slayer, they can leveling up by himselfs, just need to make stats properly.

About elfs - this is default. Elf is the strongest class on the start, but one of the weakest in the end. It's just like pull all stats to agility and nothing more. 

Most of skills was nerfed and monsters defense, damage and hp was increased, this make game more interesting.

1 час назад, kamasutris сказал:

are u 4 real ??  how come Rune Wizard  has 200k damage and same res  has 30k ?     what are u balancing there ? with ur balance u r braking the game lol 

Where? Who? Res? Monster? 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

You're wrong about hp on bk. There is formula like (vitality / y + energy / x) / z. Will have more stats - will have more hp. This is reset server, so it's obvious. 

I tested RF and Slayer, they can leveling up by himselfs, just need to make stats properly.

About elfs - this is default. Elf is the strongest class on the start, but one of the weakest in the end. It's just like pull all stats to agility and nothing more. 

Most of skills was nerfed and monsters defense, damage and hp was increased, this make game more interesting.

Where? Who? Res? Monster? 

12 res  karutan !  200k second !  LOL  while we r doing 30k max 

aoe demage and single target is 2 different things long distance like evil spirits or short range twisting slash is 2 different things 

• Like 1

giphy.gif.b65dbbd1658e0308c1dd095f8e7d9779.gif

1 hour ago, mires said:

aoe demage and single target is 2 different things long distance like evil spirits or short range twisting slash is 2 different things 

LOL ! just admit its broken !! lol  no point to argue with u 

• Angry 1

guys what you talk about, on global MUX Legend people makes energy bk for hunting and castle siges, with 2k energy and this buff double hp for him and people in party, here i got 2k energy and i got 0 more hp, you do play even 1 time bk? what i read here i guess not, what a bullshit i read here, so sad
bk=big bug thats all, dmg bugged, 

i play MUX Legend on global mu since 2003 yeah, dont say to me this fortitude works good, i got so fun reading this, go global mu make bk, put to him 200 energy and check ghow much hp will give more, than come back here and we can again talk about this 🙂

look this video on global from  7:12 sekounds, guy have less than 200 ene, and buff give to him almost 1k hp+

agree with that, great fotitude is bugged 🙂

yet again someone is referring to non reset server, stop doing that 😉

it would be same as i would say that i`m 0 rr 400lvl 400 ml and i don`t do any damage in lets say kubeba mine,  but on this or that video the guy just destroying it with same stats. 

stop doing that rly.. 

giphy.gif.b65dbbd1658e0308c1dd095f8e7d9779.gif

miers  u are trying too hard to defend the problems and u even dont play that hero !  so dont say what u have no clue about ! u r just trying to suck up to admins all the time like leech 

On 9/29/2020 at 1:13 PM, peekucis said:

I could not agree more. I don't even know why they advertise Season 15 when we play on a season 4 with more characters, and in their minds the game is more interesting. HAHAH

And as a fact. BK swell should get the value More from Energy, since you can't make full stats, you can't play ene + vit just to have a good swell, and with this strange formula where BK gets it's dmg from STR only the swell is pretty  useless for BK, so a BK with no key skill available. (it's like having the mana shield growing from vit + ene when actually it grows from agi and some ene)

Beside the facts that swell is not working, the dmg is low as fkt for a big chunks of resets and also the defence. So why do we play BK?

So overall very bad ideas.

57 minutes ago, tycy said:

I could not agree more. I don't even know why they advertise Season 15 when we play on a season 4 with more characters, and in their minds the game is more interesting. HAHAH

And as a fact. BK swell should get the value More from Energy, since you can't make full stats, you can't play ene + vit just to have a good swell, and with this strange formula where BK gets it's dmg from STR only the swell is pretty  useless for BK, so a BK with no key skill available. (it's like having the mana shield growing from vit + ene when actually it grows from agi and some ene)

Beside the facts that swell is not working, the dmg is low as fkt for a big chunks of resets and also the defence. So why do we play BK?

So overall very bad ideas.

Before posting you should get your facts straight, first of all, BK swell mainly works from energy, vitality only adds basic or main HP. Secondly BK doesn't get his damage from strenght only, it also needs energy to deal more damage, you can easily try this out yourself since stats reset costs you nothing (on website), it won't take a long time and you won't need to post wrong posts on forums. I wouldn't agree with damage being low, on the end game BK with good items, full quests and resets can kill almost everyone, I've had a lot of experience with BK in the past, now on Prime and currently also on x100 BK seems to be fine (maybe some minor changes are required but not a major problem).

• Like 1

I have 46 resets bk, and I test that a lot of times. The biggest dmg is due when is full STR, ene does not count at all. And you should check the tops to see how those players play and also the post on the forum when BK with 19RR does 300 dmg in ferea.

It doesn't matter that in the end game the BK has huge dmg or big dmg fi until 100RR you can't kill yourself, with other words is a party dependent compared with other classes. And now you would say "oh, everyone will give you party" that's true but what about events? Beside the fact that bk can't kill a stupid Iron Knight @ 46 rr you are also get PK from everyone. So from what you say I understand this: I have to do 100RR then start gather gear and then whatever...

PS: Bk should work as you described but it doesn't ^^. Do more tests then come and post.

20 minutes ago, tycy said:

I have 46 resets bk, and I test that a lot of times. The biggest dmg is due when is full STR, ene does not count at all. And you should check the tops to see how those players play and also the post on the forum when BK with 19RR does 300 dmg in ferea.

It doesn't matter that in the end game the BK has huge dmg or big dmg fi until 100RR you can't kill yourself, with other words is a party dependent compared with other classes. And now you would say "oh, everyone will give you party" that's true but what about events? Beside the fact that bk can't kill a stupid Iron Knight @ 46 rr you are also get PK from everyone. So from what you say I understand this: I have to do 100RR then start gather gear and then whatever...

PS: Bk should work as you described but it doesn't ^^. Do more tests then come and post.

image.png.f8c8a42910811eb7994dd132c8afd484.png 
Even with these stats I deal a lot of damage... Yes, at first BK needs party, BK is at his full potential only at the end game, some classes are stronger at first and then get weaker if compared to others, BK is weak at first but then gets stronger.

On 11/10/2020 at 2:30 AM, Beasty said:

image.png.f8c8a42910811eb7994dd132c8afd484.png 
Even with these stats I deal a lot of damage... Yes, at first BK needs party, BK is at his full potential only at the end game, some classes are stronger at first and then get weaker if compared to others, BK is weak at first but then gets stronger.

How you can reach 95k point in medea?

25 minutes ago, kien2 said:

How you can reach 95k point in medea?

You can do quests there are quests that give you 50 stats points 45stat points 100 stat points if u do the math 10x quests 50 points = 500 points 10x quests 150 points gives 1500 points, do you get me @kien2 where i'm going with this ^^