MUX Legend Community
mokus

Bug with characters and Evomon rating

This problem has been around for quite some time. Just about the main thing. A player with the nickname Demons sold me one of his characters (BlowBlade). When Demons scored 35 levels and took 2nd place in the Evomon rating, it was mistakenly credited to MY ACCOUNT, to the BlowBlade character. Although I myself have already scored only 21 Evomon levels on my BlowBlade and this is not in the table !

Please remove this unpleasant bug. The player must receive the reward that HE HIMSELF deserves.🙄

почините это.jpg

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

This ranking is associated with the character's nickname not the account itself. I don't think it's a bug, it's made like that purposely. I might be wrong though.

• Angry 1

@mokus Thanks!
He's right, i don't see myself anymore on "Evomun Ranking" after i sold BowBlade and never received price!
Something definitely is wrong here..

1 час назад, Beasty сказал:

This ranking is associated with the character's nickname not the account itself. I don't think it's a bug, it's made like that purposely. I might be wrong though.

This error exists as I have indicated it. The same thing happened not only to me

• Love 1

@Arturs izlabo bug, lūdzu! 🙂

I got today Evomun 39

If you look in toplist then there is only "BlowBlade" not "Demons"! 🤔

Screen(03_19-16_41)-0009.jpg

Bez nosaukuma.png

• Love 1

Oh, I only now realized what the bug actually is, it's that after character is sold it's still in some way attached to the old account (at least for this ranking).

At first I thought that you don't receive the right reward at the specific week the character was sold but that's not the case here. My bad...

Well then this is not intentional and shouldn't be this way 😛

• Like 1

I hope this problem is repaired soon, right?
There is no point to do "Evomun" for me and others who bought/ sold characters?  Only for achievements.

• Love 1

В 19.03.2022 в 19:23, Beasty сказал:

Oh, I only now realized what the bug actually is, it's that after character is sold it's still in some way attached to the old account (at least for this ranking).

At first I thought that you don't receive the right reward at the specific week the character was sold but that's not the case here. My bad...

Well then this is not intentional and shouldn't be this way 😛

Yo, is there someone here who can solve this problem?? Last week we didn't get ANY reward. Where are the honored Demons TOCA? I'm not talking about my bonuses... And this week again instead of Demons in the BlowBlade table. It's horrible........😢

First I started with Evomun and saw myself on top 3, then he did it and there was again only BlowBlade with my score. 😠

bug2.PNG

We know about this Evomun problem. We will try to fix it as hurry as possible. After this, all players who didn't reach the awards - will receive it.

Just need some time to resolve it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

No fix ? No rewards? 😠

Now i'm in top list until BlowBlade starts doing Evomon!

Hello. Our web. dev right now fixing this problem. 

Just to make sure. After you've traded this character, it's still every week counts wrongly to BlowBlade? Or does it count like vice-versa? 

Problem fixed. All wrong characters were removed from rankings. 
Demons - PM.

• Love 1