MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
cefs21

Problem Overpower SL

Hello. please solve the problem with the superpower from class Slaughterer . it is not normal for a sl like DemonSL equipped with medium items to kill any boss in 2-3 seconds. In BC7 he destroys the gate in a split second and kills the angel just as quickly. They are much better equipped characters who have no chance. It's not fair, especially since you brag that the characters on the server are balanced. Only class Slaughterer can kill illusion kundun 7 in few seconds. It's not normal, it's a problem that needs to be solved. Sincerely, Florin. 

Sry problem laguage, me google translate.

• Like 1

second of all 🙂 im always using imp and wiz ring at anywhere / any event / look at the top of achi point dude 😄

Kund7 in few sec 🙂 awesome 🙂 you have good imagination 🙂 

2 часа назад, cefs21 сказал:

Hello. please solve the problem with the superpower from class Slaughterer . it is not normal for a sl like DemonSL equipped with medium items to kill any boss in 2-3 seconds. In BC7 he destroys the gate in a split second and kills the angel just as quickly. They are much better equipped characters who have no chance. It's not fair, especially since you brag that the characters on the server are balanced. Only class Slaughterer can kill illusion kundun 7 in few seconds. It's not normal, it's a problem that needs to be solved. Sincerely, Florin. 

Characters on the serv are balanced ^^^^ good joke ^^^

On 2/11/2022 at 12:45 PM, cefs21 said:

In few second? Any boss?

Any video? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Killing in a few secs bosses? Dem3n, gimme the secret))) With +15 Crystals FO, +15 Manticore, Demon and Wizard Ring can't help me with it))) + fulled Penta Lemuria ))))) 

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

8 часов назад, MsDevil сказал:

Killing in a few secs bosses? Dem3n, gimme the secret))) With +15 Crystals FO, +15 Manticore, Demon and Wizard Ring can't help me with it))) + fulled Penta Lemuria ))))) 

and begs the question, how? or rather, everyone knows the answer how, but no one wants to recognize this)

fck 🙂 i killed kundun 1/2/3 in s few second 😄 that's ilegal with punish ?
and nobody can kill bigboss in few second 😄 they said that i killed ALL THE BOSSES IN FEW SECON 😄

artur can check all the bosses death time to see 😄 did i killed bigboss in FEW SECOND or not

3 hours ago, dober said:

and begs the question, how? or rather, everyone knows the answer how, but no one wants to recognize this)

please, lighten me that what everyone knows and I don't know about SL) I'm really interested in with slayer powerups, buffs, debuffs and etc.)

3 hours ago, chutesss said:

fck 🙂 i killed kundun 1/2/3 in s few second 😄 that's ilegal with punish ?
and nobody can kill bigboss in few second 😄 they said that i killed ALL THE BOSSES IN FEW SECON 😄

if really the case is this, then forget it ))))) I thought u have found interesting with SL 😄

Admin will check him and ban if he use third party software, but I believe it will come true ^_^

Dudes, slayer doesn't need any hack to have a good damage) and killing Kundun 1,2,3 (as he/she said) with these items for a slayer just 2x2) no need to panic with it)