MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
duong37a

tell me the reason

1 hour ago, duong37a said:

I don't know why my account was locked my account name '' duong37a '' prime server

Your account hasn't locked.

image.png

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

16 minutes ago, MsDevil said:

Tài khoản của bạn chưa bị khóa.

If you search with the keyword EmCayZen's character name, you will find it locked

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, duong37a said:

If you search with the keyword EmCayZen's character name, you will find it locked

yes I saw it. 

3. Exploiting server bugs and weaknesses:

3.1. It is forbidden to use errors of the server (bugs). By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play and aimed to personal benefits.

It is forbidden to use any programs for the game hacking and changing the game files for personal benefits.

Explanation: It is allowed to modify the game client files in order to increase your computers performance by completely or partially removing certain animations, objects, effects or items. However it is forbidden to change the visual appearance of these things in order to gain advantage in fights. It is also forbidden to visually change any elements of the interface which might give you an advantage in fight situations. Increasing the performance of your computer does not count as an advantage.

Penalty: block of Character + Account for 7 days * number of violations.

Note: By bugs also means using for personal benefits ALT+F4 combination and "switch character" (mainly used for that you could not be killed or if after you have killed, not to run from far away) and walk through the characters with help of Horn of Uniria or warp to inadmissible locations.

1. 1st reason Image

2. Using the bug of Chaotic Disieler skill to pk other chars from the other side of wall.

these are enough reasons. Honestly I have a doubt about 1st one, but it is only my opinion.

18 minutes ago, MsDevil said:

Vâng, tôi đã thấy nó. 

3. Khai thác các lỗi và điểm yếu của máy chủ:

3.1. Cấm sử dụng các lỗi của máy chủ (bug). Lỗi có nghĩa là bất kỳ hành động nào, không được cung cấp bởi trò chơi-play và nhằm mục đích lợi ích cá nhân.

Không được sử dụng bất kỳ chương trình nào để hack game và thay đổi file game vì lợi ích cá nhân.

Giải thích: Được phép sửa đổi các tệp ứng dụng khách trò chơi để tăng hiệu suất máy tính của bạn bằng cách xóa hoàn toàn hoặc một phần các hoạt ảnh, đối tượng, hiệu ứng hoặc vật phẩm nhất định. Tuy nhiên, không được phép thay đổi hình thức bên ngoài của những thứ này để giành lợi thế trong các cuộc chiến. Bạn cũng không được phép thay đổi trực quan bất kỳ yếu tố nào của giao diện có thể mang lại lợi thế cho bạn trong các tình huống chiến đấu. Tăng hiệu suất máy tính của bạn không được coi là một lợi thế.

Hình phạt: block Nhân vật + Tài khoản trong 7 ngày * số lần vi phạm.

Lưu ý: Bởi lỗi cũng có nghĩa là sử dụng cho lợi ích cá nhân Tổ hợp ALT + F4 và "chuyển đổi nhân vật" (chủ yếu được sử dụng để bạn không thể bị giết hoặc nếu sau khi giết bạn, không được chạy từ xa) và đi qua các nhân vật với sự trợ giúp của Horn of Uniria hoặc cong đến các vị trí không thể chấp nhận được.

1. lý do thứ nhất Hình ảnh

2. Sử dụng lỗi của kỹ năng Chaotic Disieler để pk các ký tự khác từ phía bên kia bức tường.

đây là những lý do đủ. Thành thật mà nói, tôi có một nghi ngờ về thứ nhất, nhưng đó chỉ là ý kiến của tôi.

it's a skill feature not a bug
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, duong37a said:

it's a skill feature not a bug

Yeah right, so are hack clients then.

• Haha 1

26 phút trước, Beasty nói:

Đúng vậy, khách hàng hack cũng vậy.

All characters are possible if the skill can be evaluated independent of the target. this problem belongs to mu from the day it is current

6 minutes ago, duong37a said:

All characters are possible if the skill can be evaluated independent of the target. this problem belongs to mu from the day it is current

There is no char, no skill which can hit through the wall except the DL's Chaotic skill. Let me show such a scenario to you. Don't know will you be able to translate it.

When you stay on Evomun spot, someone else must enter that spot to kill you. When enter the spot and kill someone it gives you Outlaw warning. But in your (DL's) case, if a player stay on Evomun spot, you come and kill him through the wall and never get the Outlaw level. It is not fair. Beside of it, Chaotic has very high DPS when you use it close to other char. You knew about this bug and never reported it. Using bugs for your benefits doesn't make you strong player, it proves that you can't play without bugs. Next time instead of using those bugs just think about it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

33 phút trước, MsDevil nói:

Không có bùa, không có kỹ năng có thể xuyên qua ngoại trừ kỹ năng loạn DL. Please to me to you see a script script. Không biết bạn có thể dịch nó không.

Khi bạn ở chỗ Evomun, người khác phải vào chỗ đó để giết bạn. Khi vào chỗ và giết ai đó, nó sẽ cảnh báo bạn ngoài vòng pháp luật. But in your school (DL), if a people play in the position of Evomun, you to and kill the anh ta xuyên tường và không bao giờ đạt được cấp độ Ngoài vòng pháp luật. Thật không công bằng. Bên cạnh đó, Chaotic có DPS rất cao khi bạn sử dụng nó gần với các char khác. Bạn đã biết về điều này và chưa bao giờ báo cáo nó. Use a error because your profit is not to go to you to be up to the user to play, điều đó chứng minh rằng bạn không thể chơi mà không có lỗi. Lần sau thay vì sử dụng những lỗi đó, chỉ cần nghĩ về nó. 

Fairies have radial arrow skills. dw has the light column skill....any character can do it. Please read carefully and speak

You should understand that skill does not depend on locking target, you can do it. it's not a bug, it's been there since mu was born

34 minutes ago, duong37a said:

You should understand that skill does not depend on locking target, you can do it. it's not a bug, it's been there since mu was born

You should also know that "since the day you were born" you are using whatever you can just to be better - hacks/bugs etc. You have been banned multiple times now, I don't know this exact situation but I know you as a player and I can't say anything good about you and the most pathetic thing is that you could never admit to that even though it was clear as a day that you were using something.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Beasty said:

You should also know that "since the day you were born" you are using whatever you can just to be better - hacks/bugs etc. You have been banned multiple times now, I don't know this exact situation but I know you as a player and I can't say anything good about you and the most pathetic thing is that you could never admit to that even though it was clear as a day that you were using something.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you shouldn't say but what you think is... I cheat or error like. you show me what you're saying

3 hours ago, duong37a said:

Just bcouz the bug is there since mu was born doesn't mean ur allowed to bugabusing ^^, the game is old af visual bugs are everywhere so u need to have a good understanding of what is fair and what is unfair. USING Visual BUG to your edvantage is forbidden. As i can read you have been warned and banned multiple times.. maybe your just not good in understanding 😕 ?

• Love 1

It's not about this skill. I've answered in DM in discord. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280