MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Verse

Spoiled Brats Thread

Great Day Everyone!

I am creating this thread not to cry but to express my opinion. 

I would say free to play players must be thankful with those donators for keeping the server alive (donate more please 😄).

But those spoiled brat buying characters and all stuff in bons/real money then bullying new players, normal players, teasing other players, stealing quest, I think you people are LACK OF SEX and probably there's something wrong with intellectual ability . Your muscles and nerves are not relax that's why you people are killing aggressively and pointlessly.

You donators must also be thankful for those players who play, grind and trying to catch up to try to dwell with you spoiled brats in future. Unless you people are afraid to be beaten because you donated/bought items in real money that much and just being killed by minimal donators or free to play players. Are you getting my points? 🤣

Probably after Arturs seeing this, I will be ban in forum. But I hope he is not like those spoiled brats and will ban those players just because of screenshots. Look how terrible those brats messing up the "supposed to be good community" and not letting other players to grow and overruled the server because of their money! (Remember that there are some people whos' like the real essence of the game and win that way, not just about the $$) but yeah, I get the point that this server needs $$ to stay alive. But the problem is, the real money sometimes doesn't goes to you Arturs, others went to those Vietnamese! Hahaha 🤣

Happy New Year and Happy Gaming! 😄

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

tenor.gif

Then you`re gonna say "I love MU" stfu brats haha. You probably don't know how to craft Life Stone because you only buy stuff in Vietnamese 😄

tenor.gif

Just wanted to say hello to the group of "Mu Lovers" and their fat bank accounts, thanks for donating so much that I can play free for years <3. Also, bless your bank accounts for having so much that you can even buy full chars !

• Haha 1

image.png.978112e29ecda87b6638ce132a789236.png 

All he's doing right now is proving him wrong what he said earlier. And that says a lot about person if he can't behave or his actions are different from what he's saying. Anyways, I will close this topic because I feel like even though many people think they are bad people, it's not the right place to express your feelings, it's not forum's purpose to abuse someone. I understand that this is a type of game that can call out emotions and that's only normal, but at the end of the day, it's just a game and we should have fun playing it not abusing each other. Maybe something will be changed about PK system, how it works, only time will tell. Enjoy these holidays, have a great time with your family and will see you on 2021! Even to all my "haters", I hope you will understand my point one day.

• Love 1

В 31.12.2020 в 02:50, Verse сказал:

I would say free to play players must be thankful with those donators for keeping the server alive (donate more please 😄).

Happy New Year and Happy Gaming! 😄

This is true. Keeping server on live is take quite much $. Hosting, anti-ddos defense, adverts in all tops, facebook, google, salaries, workplace e.t.c. And all this without wings of power+15+all in x-shop.

I didn't see any reason, why i should ban you here. 🙄 Most of thing that you've wrote here is the game process. KS, stealing quests, stronger guys killed weaker guys. This is part of the game. Like as many other server, we won't make 3243 subserver with non-pvp mode, when your game starting to like single player game. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280