MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
zpepiroth

2.1 Kenttran's macro

1.My nickname: zpepiroth
2. Game server: Prime x5000
3. Which rule clause was violated:  2.1
4. Nickname of offender: -SatThuMu 

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-SatThuMu&serv=server1

Hello citizen of MUX, it is me again. On the latest prison report of mr Kent, i noticed something odd on his video. 

Similar to the previous case below, someone has mistakenly showed their desktop(again) and thankfully this time its in HD. (Note: deathbook was not punished)

All can see clearly in ultra HD that mr Kent is using what we known as Macro(Auto clicker) ; as shown in exhibit A,B and C.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Below are attachment of his own post(incase he delete post like DeathBook)

image.png.932bc74391409ecf39d797e56d5f4f75.png

Maybe he always used auto clicker to move his char to spot? I dont know for sure. but im sure it is not there for cosmetic purpose. I will not comment any further and let the detectives do their work.

-End of report-

by,

Not built in 3 days Zpepiroth (pls dont hunt me again for exposing u)

• Haha 2

? Did you see him in the window working?  retarded guy

Screenshot_20240509_114719_Chrome.jpg

43 minutes ago, zpepiroth said:

1.My nickname: zpepiroth
2. Game server: Prime x5000
3. Which rule clause was violated:  2.1
4. Nickname of offender: -SatThuMu 

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-SatThuMu&serv=server1

Hello citizen of MUX, it is me again. On the latest prison report of mr Kent, i noticed something odd on his video. 

Similar to the previous case below, someone has mistakenly showed their desktop(again) and thankfully this time its in HD. (Note: deathbook was not punished)

All can see clearly in ultra HD that mr Kent is using what we known as Macro(Auto clicker) ; as shown in exhibit A,B and C.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Below are attachment of his own post(incase he delete post like DeathBook)

image.png.932bc74391409ecf39d797e56d5f4f75.png

Maybe he always used auto clicker to move his char to spot? I dont know for sure. but im sure it is not there for cosmetic purpose. I will not comment any further and let the detectives do their work.

-End of report-

by,

Not built in 3 days Zpepiroth (pls dont hunt me again for exposing u)

Detective Conan on its way!! Hahaha, Ken you are no better than your Guild :) All using Macro/cheating " Deathbook/-scooby/AloMux/ChainLink " jsut a few names with Macro abusing btw. ;) " to play, but you blame others that play fair? haha GG man GG

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

Detective Conan on its way!! Hahaha, Ken you are no better than your Guild :) All using Macro/cheating " Deathbook/-scooby/AloMux/ChainLink " jsut a few names with Macro abusing btw. ;) " to play, but you blame others that play fair? haha GG man GG

check my dissco send your video how it work for, affter seen my video what you thinks now kkkkk, and @zpepiroth did you receive my video yet why no comment agian ??? @zpepiroth down it go to your computer and try it can use for MUX or not you repot and dont know how it work for what ? oooo

1 hour ago, kenttran1 said:

check my dissco send your video how it work for, affter seen my video what you thinks now kkkkk, and @zpepiroth did you receive my video yet why no comment agian ??? @zpepiroth down it go to your computer and try it can use for MUX or not you repot and dont know how it work for what ? oooo

No matter that retard

• Haha 1

Same story again. Doesn't matter what it is used for, if you get caught with a pistol at the airport and you claim it's for protection. Do u think you will not get arrested?

If this is any other online games, once detected with these kind of software = ban auto. Doesn't matter you used it or not.

let admin decide

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, zpepiroth said:

Same story again. Doesn't matter what it is used for, if you get caught with a pistol at the airport and you claim it's for protection. Do u think you will not get arrested?

If this is any other online games, once detected with these kind of software = ban auto. Doesn't matter you used it or not.

let admin decide

Decide what when it cant use for Mux, what are you trying about, have you received the video I sent you, and have you tried it to see if it works in the game Mux, you're trying to be an idiot, when I'm playing a prank on you Are you trying not to understand that, or are you really stupid? @Arturs that kid wait your decide let him know your answer 🤭

it seems like he just wants to take advantage of the admin to harm others, need ban zpepiroth permanently

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jean1000 said:

it seems like he just wants to take advantage of the admin to harm others, need ban zpepiroth permanently

Need to ban YOU permanently, how many times have you been banned for your bots and you still keep coming back? We all seen your MGs in lorencia last few days.

1. Stop childish spamming here.

2. All got knife at home, it doesn't make everyone a killer. Case Rejected!

3. About macro there will be new rules. So everybody chill

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png