MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran

Be fairer with Vietnamese people

As far as I know, in the game, my friends cursed me a lot for being dogy and I felt uncomfortable being called a dog, but when I reposted, I received a warning that I would be banned from the forum if I continued. reported it as dog cat dump ect by @Devil , but today my friend got banned for calling someone else dog, what you mean here is that you can call Vietnamese people dog and you have permission and MOB security, but if we call you like that, where will we be banned? and would like to know if dog cat stupid noob ect violates the law or not, please clarify this issue and be truly fair,As well as rule 4.25 you only apply to Vietnamese people and Juby one of you is spared, here I see a very unfair thing for us, I ask you to consider what I said. Speak and act carefully

• Haha 1

haha.. fair only need for DONATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

They made the rules just to bully Vietnamese players, look at Juiby, he violated 4.25 but nothing happened, now he has 20 accounts online all day

• Haha 1

hahaahhaha..  i smile to face them..    :D   

Item Ex 380  have amor same Item ruud Bri :D hahaha..     best of crake game 

5 часов назад, kenttran сказал:

As far as I know, in the game, my friends cursed me a lot for being dogy and I felt uncomfortable being called a dog, but when I reposted, I received a warning that I would be banned from the forum if I continued. reported it as dog cat dump ect by @Devil , but today my friend got banned for calling someone else dog, what you mean here is that you can call Vietnamese people dog and you have permission and MOB security, but if we call you like that, where will we be banned? and would like to know if dog cat stupid noob ect violates the law or not, please clarify this issue and be truly fair,As well as rule 4.25 you only apply to Vietnamese people and Juby one of you is spared, here I see a very unfair thing for us, I ask you to consider what I said. Speak and act carefully

Read 4.3 rule and after 1 more time what your friend say.

11 minutes ago, bambaleo said:

Read 4.3 rule and after 1 more time what your friend say.

yes  rule just apply for VN people not for all player dont need ask here read more that why they ask me open this topic

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

9 минут назад, kenttran сказал:

yes  rule just apply for VN people not for all player dont need ask here read more that why they ask me open this topic

4.3 about family. omg try to read something. 

4.3. It is forbidden to mention relatives and family in verbal altercations, in any context, and interpretation.

6 hours ago, kenttran said:

4.25 got 2 person ban, juiby and -gaumap-. both got unban so what are you people trying to say now? u sure u wanna go down that road again? 

arthur ban both and unban both. what is unfair here? because jean got ban? dude got 100 alts farming all over the map. just like our dear -Ryder (maruko93) running 50 bots farming zen . so they both got ban. gaumap and juiby got banned together, but unban together for fairness. so tell me what is unfair here?

7 hours ago, kenttran said:

u said this:

image.png.b5f574333ffb6c7a54f7fc9e901d03b6.png

so ok when your "friend" call other ppl son of a dog? this also means u calling his/her parent a dog

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

4.3. It is forbidden to mention relatives and family in verbal altercations, in any context, and interpretation.

Your Scoopy friend said all of that with no reason to me. I killed him randomly in LA because of hostility guild and he started to talk shit. Got ban for a reason. 

I have an idea.. why don't you all just stop being drama queens?
Play the game, let others play the game and just prove you are stronger in bosses and CS.
I've been here for a month and all i hear is VN this VN that, donator this donator that.
Can't you all just be friendly with each other and play them damn game?
It doesn't matter if you are VN or European or a f&*King alien, if you are an @sshole you will be treated like an @sshole.
Most of the people from your country keep PKing everyone without a reason "for fun" or out of spite - provoking them to curse you just so you can come in forum play the saint and cry/complain that the management is unfair or racist(including players).

Just to be clear, i have no issues with either side i just wanna waste my time on this stupid game but i can see why you get so much hate.. you ask for it.
I have been playing this game for 15 years, been a GM in 3 servers a moderator in several others with many VN people and have never seen this much drama in a server before.

Just treat others how you would like to be treated and i'll bet you that in time you will see a difference

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Orokian said:

I have an idea.. why don't you all just stop being drama queens?
Play the game, let others play the game and just prove you are stronger in bosses and CS.
I've been here for a month and all i hear is VN this VN that, donator this donator that.
Can't you all just be friendly with each other and play them damn game?
It doesn't matter if you are VN or European or a f&*King alien, if you are an @sshole you will be treated like an @sshole.
Most of the people from your country keep PKing everyone without a reason "for fun" or out of spite - provoking them to curse you just so you can come in forum play the saint and cry/complain that the management is unfair or racist(including players).

Just to be clear, i have no issues with either side i just wanna waste my time on this stupid game but i can see why you get so much hate.. you ask for it.
I have been playing this game for 15 years, been a GM in 3 servers a moderator in several others with many VN people and have never seen this much drama in a server before.

Just treat others how you would like to be treated and i'll bet you that in time you will see a difference

you No see they have repot and half of VN people got ban ? rule for all players not for only ban VN people 

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2024 at 10:29 AM, zpepiroth said:
On 5/4/2024 at 10:29 AM, zpepiroth said:

arthur ban both and unban both. what is unfair here? because jean got ban? dude got 100 alts farming all over the map. just like our dear -Ryder (maruko93) running 50 bots farming zen . so they both got ban. gaumap and juiby got banned together, but unban together for fairness. so tell me what is unfair here?

Stupid retard.  Playing games is stupid and only curious.  But snooping is also stupid

Note for member
If you don't respect others, at least respect yourself.

On 5/4/2024 at 3:25 AM, kenttran said:

if u mean FREAKYDIKY, he got ban not for "DOG" but for "Son of a mad dog". Mentioning relatives very sensitive for me and for other admins here. Think 2 times when u say something

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png