MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Farvetto

RNG Goblin

Goblin is beating sh** out of me and my toca. I understand someone can have bad luck, but burning out 32+ toca and not even reaching +13 level? Failing +10 attempt four times in a row? My solution is: Refund after fu**ing up 25+ toca on one item.

Update:
My bad luck goes with item to MegaVolt, its around 65-70 toca now and armor cant get higher than +13. RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR

• Sad 3
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Farvetto said:

Goblin is beating sh** out of me and my toca. I understand someone can have bad luck, but burning out 32+ toca and not even reaching +13 level? Failing +10 attempt four times in a row? My solution is: Refund after fu**ing up 25+ toca on one item.

Update:
My bad luck goes with item to MegaVolt, its around 65-70 toca now and armor cant get higher than +13. RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR

it Normal i spent 35 toca to my glove cant up to + 13, and finaly i give it to Lemus he make it easy only 1 time, maybe your hand no clean affter handyling, so give it to your friend make it if you burn to much 

5 hours ago, kenttran said:

it Normal i spent 35 toca to my glove cant up to + 13, and finaly i give it to Lemus he make it easy only 1 time, maybe your hand no clean affter handyling, so give it to your friend make it if you burn to much 

Thats what we did, I lend to other person, he used 3 toca to make +11, yesterday MegaVolt used 31 toca to make it +14. RNG is RNG but it also works better with weak items, harder with top topiered items with more than 2 opt. And thats my observation. And Im sure many players will agree. You make with ease bullshit item without luck +ref+mana into +15 but once You have T8 luck +3 opt You struggle. Same goes with making items +9. Admins, please consider atleast making +9 "Easier" It sometimes eat stack of bless and soul

• Love 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Farvetto said:

Thats what we did, I lend to other person, he used 3 toca to make +11, yesterday MegaVolt used 31 toca to make it +14. RNG is RNG but it also works better with weak items, harder with top topiered items with more than 2 opt. And thats my observation. And Im sure many players will agree. You make with ease bullshit item without luck +ref+mana into +15 but once You have T8 luck +3 opt You struggle. Same goes with making items +9. Admins, please consider atleast making +9 "Easier" It sometimes eat stack of bless and soul

yep. its common t o consume a stack of bless just to get +9 now :enraptured:

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Positive said:

I can remind how I did my elf items this week 😅 6 items from +13 to +15 without fails , in row 

ye ye and u didnt helped me

• Sad 1