MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
elvis2707

Just say Bye

Dear Admin.

I have been a player since the server opened in 2020. I only returned to the game in June 2023. My hobby is crafting items and trading. I used to enjoy this aspect of the game until I noticed the abuse of hacks for attacking by a player named -Onizuka-. Despite several reports, it seemed to me that the admins dealt with this issue lightly and even seemed to favor this player (He posted a video screen without proving he didn't use any tools, and the admin even changed the rules to allow the use of Macros in the game to unban this player). I felt like he was being protected by the admin team, and there was clear discrimination against Vietnamese players (Vietnamese players were banned while foreign players were unbanned). I suspect he might be a member of the management team, pushing us to donate. And clearly, he succeeded. At this time, I have 2 rare foxes, 2 common foxes, many guardians, all types of Wing 4, full items with the best skins for all items, and I've also spent 50000 wcoin on buying SD to PK with this player. But I no longer see fairness and dedication in MUX.

Like some players who never knew what donating meant, they just wanted the server to give back to them.

Thank you to my gaming companions. I hereby request to stop donating to the game and to stop playing MUX.

Elvis.

Screen(03_12-13_09)-0001.jpg

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, elvis2707 said:

Dear Admin.

I have been a player since the server opened in 2020. I only returned to the game in June 2023. My hobby is crafting items and trading. I used to enjoy this aspect of the game until I noticed the abuse of hacks for attacking by a player named -Onizuka-. Despite several reports, it seemed to me that the admins dealt with this issue lightly and even seemed to favor this player (He posted a video screen without proving he didn't use any tools, and the admin even changed the rules to allow the use of Macros in the game to unban this player). I felt like he was being protected by the admin team, and there was clear discrimination against Vietnamese players (Vietnamese players were banned while foreign players were unbanned). I suspect he might be a member of the management team, pushing us to donate. And clearly, he succeeded. At this time, I have 2 rare foxes, 2 common foxes, many guardians, all types of Wing 4, full items with the best skins for all items, and I've also spent 50000 wcoin on buying SD to PK with this player. But I no longer see fairness and dedication in MUX.

Like some players who never knew what donating meant, they just wanted the server to give back to them.

Thank you to my gaming companions. I hereby request to stop donating to the game and to stop playing MUX.

Elvis.

Thank god, now u got more time to Write some Books ye ? Wasted enough of ur Time into Reports and Farming Pixels. :) 

24 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

Thank god, now u got more time to Write some Books ye ? Wasted enough of ur Time into Reports and Farming Pixels. :) 

It seems that you and Onizuka no longer have the opportunity to disparage my profession :D

Elvis, i'am truly sorry that it had to come to this. I hate and love you at the same time. Like a good rival.

If ya need to sell some stuff (or dont need or want anymore ) hit me up :D

• Angry 1

2 часа назад, elvis2707 сказал:

Dear Admin.

Elvis.

I think  both side need to finish this kid talking and play a real game for fun.dont need quit bro.

Best regards Danger)

3 hours ago, elvis2707 said:

Dear Admin.

Elvis.

Its sad to see you go man.. I should say, I had a great time trading with you and trolling you sometimes. 

3 часа назад, elvis2707 сказал:

Dear Admin.

Elvis.

Just say Bye

For the past few days, I have clearly seen the Admin's fear and confusion. He doesn't even know what's a macro and what's not, to the point that I suspect if a video were posted, he wouldn't even know what's a hack and what's not anymore.

8 hours ago, elvis2707 said:

Dear Admin.

Elvis.

Be strong bro, everyone in Vietnam is on your side, I've been on this server for a few years and what I've seen is that Vietnam is always at a disadvantage compared to others, get used to it If you want to play on this server, you have no other choice,and good luck in your real life

• Haha 1

All you VN sticking up for this are pathetic. Oni posted clear video where he was online on another window and switch to his BK. What more proof do you need? You want to go through his hard drive with a fine tooth comb?

He wasn't cheating, there was no macro. Big deal.

"Rules are created to violating" - sounds like the true motto of VN players.

• Haha 2

should play fairly and not for group benefits.As it stands clause 4.25 is a farce. Other people's accounts were released while Vietnam's accounts were blocked. Those accounts have been standing guard over the boss at Asy Aida for a whole month to profit.

Be fair.  full lock or full release.  There should be no safe zone

Screenshot_20240311_165103_Chrome.jpg

17 minutes ago, Shade said:

All you VN sticking up for this are pathetic. Oni posted clear video where he was online on another window and switch to his BK. What more proof do you need? You want to go through his hard drive with a fine tooth comb?

He wasn't cheating, there was no macro. Big deal.

"Rules are created to violating" - sounds like the true motto of VN players.

i will go back x5000 and only fight with you if you have time to play with me, you remember me Evil ? aaa wait all VN from x5000 quit i for get lol

• Haha 1

He was approved so he blatantly logged in to his entire account.  4.25 is child's play.  ridiculous

Screenshot_20240313_030622_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1