MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
giaodragon

There's something wrong ???

How does it feels to spent tons of money for maxing DL and get back average char? xD 

Wait for new season with new balance, maybe something changes but basically DL on MUX server now is only support class without any ability to fight PvP. 

• Sad 2

I don't know the balance of the Dragon, how good or bad, but what I see from the gears of the classes, Slayer pretty good in Nightwing set and may be the player of slayer is trolling u )) I did it many times )) Just standing on the spot and healing, but not attacking.

If it is not the case, then as Positive said, need to wait the new balance, which our (God bless him) admin promise that will be the best balance of the universe ) 

• Haha 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

43 minutes ago, Devil said:

I don't know the balance of the Dragon, how good or bad, but what I see from the gears of the classes, Slayer pretty good in Nightwing set and may be the player of slayer is trolling u )) I did it many times )) Just standing on the spot and healing, but not attacking.

If it is not the case, then as Positive said, need to wait the new balance, which our (God bless him) admin promise that will be the best balance of the universe ) 

my GC max gear got kill by Wrotex with few hit, he have only BE staff+13 and wing3 before x50 meger to x100 i have repot and show video to Artus still now not fix yet, i cant duel 1 vs 1 with any i cant see any balance on sever x100

Wait for the March update. Only one what can i say now. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280