MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
juiby

Loren Deep Event

Heya Arturs and staff,

I was wondering if someone could explain how the Loren Deep event works? 
I cant really find a good answer on the forum here. And last i was there, dont know how or why i killed an that Omega guy who is on LoT sometimes. And some rare poison golems.
i tryed to do it again but i have no idea how this whole event even works.

Kind Regards,

Juiby

by using your topic I will ask about Loren Deep event time. Can we move it after CS  ends? At 17:30 ST for example ? It's so annoying then in the middle of siege starting this event creating more lags then we basically have. 

@juiby and this event usually have few useful mobs spawns, such as Omega, Gigas and Zaikan. They all spawn randomly and if im not wrong Zaikan can spawn up to 3 times during event.

• Like 3

Okay but do the Omega and the special poison golems spawn random, or when a certain criteria has met? 
A but more info on this event on the Drop, Event, Bosses page would be really good :D

by special golem u meant gigas golem. if im not mistaken its already removed from game. even in LOT. 
so question: so each event spawn 3 mini boss? randomly as in its possible to spawn all 3 of them and possible to spawn 3x the same mobs?

no the were named poison golems but the are way more shinier then normal. But i see there are alot of ??? around this event, would be nice to clear them up

7 hours ago, juiby said:

no the were named poison golems but the are way more shinier then normal. But i see there are alot of ??? around this event, would be nice to clear them up

i only knows about gigas golem and omega wing in LOT. never seen another shiny golem. yea i never knew what loreen deep event was till someone told me zaikan spawn, but thats about it lol

22 hours ago, juiby said:

Heya Arturs and staff,

I was wondering if someone could explain how the Loren Deep event works? 
I cant really find a good answer on the forum here. And last i was there, dont know how or why i killed an that Omega guy who is on LoT sometimes. And some rare poison golems.
i tryed to do it again but i have no idea how this whole event even works.

Kind Regards,

Juiby

I think it's just a bug. Sometimes, the notification wrote the wrong nick/map/monster. Omega is only in the Land of Trial map.

19 hours ago, Positive said:

by using your topic I will ask about Loren Deep event time. Can we move it after CS  ends? At 17:30 ST for example ? It's so annoying then in the middle of siege starting this event creating more lags then we basically have. 

A few weeks ago i've already moved Loren deep event schedule. Now it starts before CS. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

A few weeks ago i've already moved Loren deep event schedule. Now it starts before CS. 

Is it possible to reset mobs when event lasts ? Because they are not killed all before CS and it’s annoying. Or better move event after siege what would be much better imo