MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
amadeys

W3 Creation

Good Day. As there is no more alternative way to get Garuda Feather with 100% varranty, and the way of creation of it (only through craft of W3) is real pain in one place.

Maybe it will be nice to increase the limit chance of creating of W3 up to 60% with ToLs ? I mean ok, i am ready to insert 20 ToLs just to make it real to get at least 1 W3 from 3-4 crafts, not like farm months for nothing. Yes -yes, someone will say it just random and case of luck... Please if you dont try to craft, or you lucky one, dont leave such comments.

• Like 1

666.gif

8 минут назад, amadeys сказал:

Good Day. As there is no more alternative way to get Garuda Feather with 100% varranty, and the way of creation of it (only through craft of W3) is real pain in one place.

Maybe it will be nice to increase the limit chance of creating of W3 up to 60% with ToLs ? I mean ok, i am ready to insert 20 ToLs just to make it real to get at least 1 W3 from 3-4 crafts, not like farm months for nothing. Yes -yes, someone will say it just random and case of luck... Please if you dont try to craft, or you lucky one, dont leave such comments.

1) I love your GIF, I ask you to write something on the forum more often
2) I feel pain and despair from this text. I've been in your place more than once myself
3) Recently, the system for creating 3rd wings has already been simplified. It also made it easier to create 4th wings
4) From this, we conclude that there is no need to simplify this creation system now

Let me remind you. No matter how many times you suffer a huge series of failures, it's just a matter of chance. If you failed 5 attempts, then someone else can make 5 successful attempts. In all the long time that I've been playing here, I've already seen both sides of the coin many times
I wish you good luck in your next attempts   :Picardia:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@TonyMattoni  :Picardia:

In next season will be 5th wings. So probably in total wings system will be changed. But this we will see closer to the moment of migration to the s19 in spring.

• Haha 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 1/10/2024 at 6:09 PM, Arturs said:

@TonyMattoni  :Picardia:

In next season will be 5th wings. So probably in total wings system will be changed. But this we will see closer to the moment of migration to the s19 in spring.

if u make w3-w4-w5-w6 combination even easier than u made it last time, my grandpa will join  to assist grandma and make me return to server ))))))))))

• Love 3
  • Haha 4