MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
nghuybk

Prime / AloMux / ChoiTetLon / Elvis /Papa2 / 4.21

All these accounts are acting destructive while I'm live streaming on your server. These accounts are constantly being destroyed and they are organized, not individuals. Request the management to handle this strictly.

4.21. Stream Sniping is prohibited - harassing a player who is broadcasting on purpose or disrupting events held on the broadcast.

Penalty: Account block for 3 days

open a report topic on Prison forum for that, we will check

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1. He is not a streamer and almost of us don’t know He is streaming or not.

2. He killed us some days before, so be killed back it is very normal.

3. If snipping, why don’t he hidding in other place? Or be killed in other map?

4. I saw his video and see almost time of streaming is afk. He is not giving a valuable streaming for this server.

50 minutes ago, Devil said:

4.21. Stream Sniping is prohibited - harassing a player who is broadcasting on purpose or disrupting events held on the broadcast.

Penalty: Account block for 3 days

open a report topic on Prison forum for that, we will check

So Funny @Devil, i have a question. Any streamer have all boss and all spot they want? Who care he streaming. He kill us, dirty talk with us. That game is pvp, easy to check when afk or kill on boss, he die because he weak. You can see the way a streamer and his clone play game :D And you know why he died.

Anw, he stop kill to creat video to report, stop stream and kill, I don't know why admin can accept a streamer like that?

Screen(12_31-21_31)-0000.jpg

15 minutes ago, elvis2707 said:

So Funny @Devil, i have a question. Any streamer have all boss and all spot they want? Who care he streaming. He kill us, dirty talk with us. That game is pvp, easy to check when afk or kill on boss, he die because he weak. You can see the way a streamer and his clone play game :D And you know why he died.

Anw, he stop kill to creat video to report, stop stream and kill, I don't know why admin can accept a streamer like that?

Streaming doesn't give any "highness" to anyone. Streamers r also normal players and it is so normal to get killed or fight for boss and etc. This rule about the "following" the streamer. For example, Positive is a streamer and farming at AshyAida xx:yy spot, ScoopyDoo watching his stream, finding him and killing, then Positive going to another spot, but coz of the stream ScoopyDoo finds easily the Positive and again coming and killing him at another spot, at other map, location and etc. 

Killing a streamer on boss event it is acceptable, or even MUST HAVE :trf: 

• Love 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Truyền phát không mang lại bất kỳ "sự cao quý" nào cho bất kỳ ai. Streamer cũng là những người chơi bình thường và việc bị giết hoặc tranh giành trùm, v.v. là điều hết sức bình thường. Quy định này về việc "đi theo" streamer. Ví dụ: Tích cực là một người phát trực tiếp và canh tác tại chỗ AshyAida xx:yy, ScoopyDoo đang xem luồng của anh ta, tìm anh ta và giết, sau đó Tích cực đi đến một địa điểm khác, nhưng vì ScoopyDoo của luồng ScoopyDoo dễ dàng tìm thấy Tích cực và lại đến và giết anh ta tại một vị trí khác, ở bản đồ, vị trí khác, v.v. 

Giết một streamer trong sự kiện của ông chủ là có thể chấp nhận được, hoặc thậm chí PHẢI CÓ :trf: 

The problem I'm talking about here is that they split up in different positions to kill and destroy me while I was live streaming. They organized the photos I sent, clearly showing that they were divided into the same map to destroy. Chasing is also available in other live streams. management can check if needed I will send saved videos of other live streams

Right now he and others are still intentionally disrupting the live stream

he followed me from the map arena to asy aida to destroy them deliberately and without fear to disrupt the broadcast

42 minutes ago, Devil said:

Streaming doesn't give any "highness" to anyone. Streamers r also normal players and it is so normal to get killed or fight for boss and etc. This rule about the "following" the streamer. For example, Positive is a streamer and farming at AshyAida xx:yy spot, ScoopyDoo watching his stream, finding him and killing, then Positive going to another spot, but coz of the stream ScoopyDoo finds easily the Positive and again coming and killing him at another spot, at other map, location and etc. 

Killing a streamer on boss event it is acceptable, or even MUST HAVE :trf: 

Yeah i know, scam on rule, but AA is a small map, u can easy find and kill some one, and they can check web and have location afk.

8 hours ago, nghuybk said:

The problem I'm talking about here is that they split up in different positions to kill and destroy me while I was live streaming. They organized the photos I sent, clearly showing that they were divided into the same map to destroy. Chasing is also available in other live streams. management can check if needed I will send saved videos of other live streams

seems u didnt understand what Stream Sniping mean

if u keep hiding to different maps and they follow u just because they can see ur location on stream then they will get punished 

but if they block LA enterance and pk u just bcoz u have open fight with them then fight them back

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

I already PM-ed @nghuybk. As I understand he is not an "official" streamer of MUX Legends server, he is streaming just for himself. In this case nothing can be done. Yes, maybe they was chasing you, following and etc. by your stream, but the rule is for streamers of the MUX Legend server which are "officially" known as streamers, like GoldRabbit, CrazyBaby, -Dream-S and etc. Let's wait for the answer of @Ivan Nebraska, I think he can make a clear decision.

if he is, then the rule will be take his "action" ) 

17 hours ago, Skedi said:

seems u didnt understand what Stream Sniping mean

if u keep hiding to different maps and they follow u just because they can see ur location on stream then they will get punished 

but if they block LA enterance and pk u just bcoz u have open fight with them then fight them back

I moved to other maps and they also followed, not just on L A

You have to provide concrete stream recordings, where he/they were chasing and actively killing you