MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
elvis2707

Prime / NgocTrjnh / 4.25 / BOTS or TOTS v3.0

1. My nickname: Elvis
2. Game server: Prime
3. Which rule clause was violated:

As i know, all accounts on this guild of one Person, he play main character NgocTrjnh and go full Devil (7-8 character one time) to farm Quest Guild. This isn't first time he's do that. Hope @Arturs can do something fair with other player can play on policy like us. And addition, he usually talk Vietnam language with dirty talk on Gpost and Guild Post (We kicked him out) Last. I'm Vietnamese but i don't like this, this is Global Server, he need talk clean with English. Ofc i was block, but sometime game unblock auto, and i see it again.

4. Nickname of offender: NgocTrjnh (MASSACRE Guild)

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 21-19-54 MASSACRE Information MUX Legend Season 18.png

Screen(01_04-09_03)-0011.jpg

Screen(01_04-09_03)-0010.jpg

Screen(01_04-09_02)-0009.jpg

Screen(01_04-09_02)-0008.jpg

Screen(01_04-09_02)-0007.jpg

Screen(01_04-09_02)-0001.jpg

Screen(01_04-09_02)-0000.jpg

Screen(12_26-00_01)-0009.jpg

13 minutes ago, dingdong1 said:

he have 10 pc . cant?

I don't know, admin will check it, but same like Jean, 10pc or 100pc? everything must be fair. Take too much clone farm quest guild to take MUX is not fair.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 computer and 2 laptops can play 9 accounts. Second, the game creates tasks to complete, you have to work hard to go to events. Only those who are lazy or make copies of 1 2 rr for processing are worth it. All account parameters have a maximum of RR 100 and MT. Can't say he played too many copies

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, elvis2707 said:

Không biết admin sẽ kiểm tra nhưng giống như Jean, 10pc hay 100pc? mọi thứ phải công bằng. Lấy quá nhiều clan nhiệm vụ clone farm để lấy MUX là không công bằng.

Only lazy and jealous people think like that. It's sad for people like that.

• Haha 1

Look like he try to protect many clone by the way talk he have 3,10 or 100 pc. So, now farm MUX and sell this so easy way to rich in that MU @Arturs? He try attack me after my report, look like has a revenge here. That a toxic man.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, nghuybk said:

1 máy tính và 2 laptop chơi được 9 tài khoản. Thứ hai, trò chơi tạo ra các nhiệm vụ phải hoàn thành, bạn phải chăm chỉ để đi sự kiện. Chỉ những kẻ lười biếng hoặc tạo bản sao của 1 2 rr để xử lý mới đáng giá. Tất cả các tham số tài khoản đều có tối đa RR 100 và MT. Không thể nói anh ấy chơi quá nhiều bản sao

A real lie from him. He pk'd all my accounts when I suspended them offline as well as online. He intentionally caused trouble even in the photo he took. He teased me when I was fighting the nark boss and was about to die. He teased me and made excuses to cause trouble. someone who causes trouble and complains. Oh my God. It's truly sinister and dirty to have such a person in your game

11 minutes ago, elvis2707 said:

Có vẻ như anh ấy đang cố gắng bảo vệ nhiều bản sao bằng cách nói rằng anh ấy có 3,10 hoặc 100 chiếc. Vậy bây giờ hãy farm MUX và bán cách dễ dàng này để làm giàu trong MU đó@Arturs? Anh ta cố tấn công tôi sau khi tôi báo cáo, có vẻ như đang trả thù ở đây. Đó là một người đàn ông độc hại.

Get rich in the game. oh really absurd. He buys and sells a lot on your game and he sells web bons in Vietnamese Dong on Vietnamese groups and his own zalo group. He told other people to get rich from your games. Oh my God. What a cruel person

and he is deliberately disrupting your game's live broadcast. But it's funny that he said I broke him

I'll just say that I stopped playing Prime properly for massive bot farm like this. Now I do rising hero then AFK. Soon I will probably stop playing all together. It's really not nice to see majority of the server is alts and bots. There needs to be CLEAR rule on this and to be policed. 3 accounts online, and 3 accounts offlevel should be all that is allowed in my opinion. Until something is set in stone and rules are made clearer, we will continue to see people abuse the system for personal gain when the rest of us with 1 PC get to watch hundreds of bots flying around everywhere. The average person has 1 PC, not 10, not 20, not 100.

And to say I am lazy and jealous - not in the slightest. I am an adult and I don't need to feel jealous over a game. However it's not fair to say someone is lazy because they don't have all day to open multiple windows and farm on the screen all day. That requires a LOT of time and energy. Some of us need to work full time or more, some have families, etc so don't have the time or energy for this. Most people game for fun, not for employment.

Any other online game, this would be against the rules. Admins need to make this clear, is this allowed or not. If not, rules need to be made and enforced.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

He's trying to sabotage my live stream. But he told me to go pk him because he denounced me. ridiculous

not just once and this happens continuously

23 minutes ago, Shade said:

Tôi sẽ chỉ nói rằng tôi đã ngừng chơi Prime đúng cách cho trang trại bot khổng lồ như thế này. Bây giờ tôi làm anh hùng đang lên rồi AFK. Chẳng bao lâu nữa có lẽ tôi sẽ ngừng chơi cùng nhau. Thật không hay khi thấy phần lớn máy chủ là máy chủ và bot. Cần phải có quy định RÕ RÀNG về vấn đề này và phải được kiểm soát. Theo tôi, 3 tài khoản trực tuyến và 3 tài khoản ngoại tuyến là tất cả những gì được phép. Cho đến khi điều gì đó được thiết lập chắc chắn và các quy tắc được làm rõ ràng hơn, chúng ta sẽ tiếp tục thấy mọi người lạm dụng hệ thống vì lợi ích cá nhân khi những người còn lại trong chúng ta với 1 PC có thể xem hàng trăm bot bay khắp nơi. Một người bình thường có 1 PC, không phải 10, không phải 20, không phải 100.

Và nói rằng tôi lười biếng và ghen tị - không hề chút nào. Tôi đã trưởng thành và không cần phải ghen tị với một trò chơi. Tuy nhiên, sẽ không công bằng nếu nói ai đó lười biếng vì họ không có thời gian cả ngày để mở nhiều cửa sổ và farm trên màn hình cả ngày. Điều đó đòi hỏi RẤT NHIỀU thời gian và năng lượng. Một số người trong chúng ta cần phải làm việc toàn thời gian hoặc nhiều hơn, một số có gia đình, v.v. nên không có thời gian và sức lực cho việc này. Hầu hết mọi người chơi game để giải trí chứ không phải để làm việc.

Bất kỳ trò chơi trực tuyến nào khác, điều này sẽ trái với quy tắc. Admin cần làm rõ việc này có được phép hay không. Nếu không, các quy tắc cần phải được đưa ra và thực thi.

So do you know other people's jobs as well as you do? I sit on the computer continuously one day. morning 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. from 1:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. the next day. and even now I'm still sitting and the current live stream is 04:32 am. Don't make excuses for being lazy

When you can't, don't impose that others are like you. These are all reasons for laziness and jealousy

16 minutes ago, nghuybk said:

So do you know other people's jobs as well as you do? I sit on the computer continuously one day. morning 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. from 1:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. the next day. and even now I'm still sitting and the current live stream is 04:32 am. Don't make excuses for being lazy

So you want us to all work infornt of the Pc and be infront of the Pc ? you must be a Virgin ngl. Waste ur time into Gaming ^^

• Like 1

My job is to sit in front of the computer and sell. When there are customers, they sell and when I'm not there, I sit and play games, that's normal. each person each job. No one forces anyone to sit. Your job is manual labor, I sit at the computer, it's as simple as that. If I have more time to sit at the computer, I have more time to play games.

2 hours ago, Shade said:

I'll just say that I stopped playing Prime properly for massive bot farm like this. Now I do rising hero then AFK. Soon I will probably stop playing all together. It's really not nice to see majority of the server is alts and bots. There needs to be CLEAR rule on this and to be policed. 3 accounts online, and 3 accounts offlevel should be all that is allowed in my opinion. Until something is set in stone and rules are made clearer, we will continue to see people abuse the system for personal gain when the rest of us with 1 PC get to watch hundreds of bots flying around everywhere. The average person has 1 PC, not 10, not 20, not 100.

And to say I am lazy and jealous - not in the slightest. I am an adult and I don't need to feel jealous over a game. However it's not fair to say someone is lazy because they don't have all day to open multiple windows and farm on the screen all day. That requires a LOT of time and energy. Some of us need to work full time or more, some have families, etc so don't have the time or energy for this. Most people game for fun, not for employment.

Any other online game, this would be against the rules. Admins need to make this clear, is this allowed or not. If not, rules need to be made and enforced.

Right! He clean all user afk in server, dirty talk with other people, then kill me our member on my guild too. Ofc i must kill back, after that he stop kill, i stop and let he farm. But now come forum too see he take picture because i kill he, so funny when he think i don’t know he farm, look like a waste my goodness here :D