MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shade

BOTS or TOTS v2.0

Hi @Arturs

Seems like Jean is back (I am guessing it is him lol), this time more creative with character names. As can see on web, the guild has got almost 5stars simply by placing char on spots where golden spawns. They are not just in Devias. They have been setup on spots all week for guild challenge.

Guild: https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=oHoneYo&serv=server1
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaeWG9uJg00
Screenshot (taken after the video):

Screen(12_24-16_29)-0000.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The fact is, whoever is doing this has ZERO respect for the server, and for all the other players that play legit. 
@Arturs I know this is a big job but this guy needs permanent IP ban. Everyone else (apart from ScoopyDoo who defends his action from day one) is tired of seeing his clones everywhere, on every spot, on every map. Something has to be done. This is not his private server to do whatever he wants.

Jean if you want to do this, make your own private server that you can make 100s of chars and do whatever you want, where nobody else plays. No more unfair play to other people.

Now, they have disbanded honey guild, and split into others. Here all these characters were in same guild to get 5 stars last week:

Screenshot 2023-12-26 083450.png

Screenshot 2023-12-26 083514.png

First of all, it's wildly funny):spanishkek:
Secondly, I can't help but acknowledge the power of this man!
I've known about these "jokes" of his for quite a long time. Personally, it's hard for me to imagine how much effort this madness takes from day to day
We should all strive for SUCH UNBRIDLED LOVE for the MUX project:illuminati::illuminati::illuminati:
But no kidding.
Shade is absolutely right.
This mess should have ended a long time ago.
In the end, it ruins the game terribly for the rest of the players, it's against the rules. He has already been warned many times, but it does not help. I'm really sorry, but when a person doesn't take advantage of the chance given to him, it's time to do what needs to be done. 
This server has its own rules and they are not here for beauty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

that's not me. all duymye clone was banded.

i go to make money. good bye. Merry Christmas and Happy new year. all my game friend.

hope not fightting with me in real life.

i like to farmming. not boss, not LA, not pk. not Ashi. every body know

• Love 1

Only the admin can find out who it is
But in any case, such cases are punishable for any player
Honest players will definitely not get hurt :joyful:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Banned bots
Banned main for 2 weeks per 4.25 rule

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280