MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shade

Prime / -ScoopyDoo / 4.18

1. my nickname: Pierce
2. game server: Prime x5000
3. which rule clause was violated: 4.18 (Explanation 3: You purposely and regularly provoke, insult, humiliate other players, creating unfriendly atmosphere on the server.)
4. nickname of offender: -ScoopyDoo

Just to add to this topic: 
https://forum.muxlegend.com/index.php?/topic/9567-prime-scoopydoo-42

-ScoopyDoo has been banned for harassing server and players for 7 days in the past as seen on this post: 

-ScoopyDoo has been harassing basically all players that aren't Vietnamese or in his guild for weeks now. He left game for a while and now is back after MTuyetLinh gave him his LW (maybe he bought idk), he has made that his main char. Whole server knows LW char damage is 100% bugged so this guy acting like the king of the server.

Numerous times he has told on gpost, that Legends Arena and Ashy Aida are his guild maps only, and Crime and SAWA guilds have LoT because we win castle. He is online atleast 15hours a day, even more I am guessing and will not let anyone but his guild level in these maps when he is on. And he has his eyes peeled all day. It's impossible to find this guy not at computer.

Now normally this wouldn't bother me so much because he is free to do what he likes, but considering he spends most time harassing the rest of the server and trash talking on gpost, it's made the game more like a chore than something to relax and enjoy. For those of us who can spare maybe an hour or 2 a day to play, it's become impossible to enjoy/farm/do anything other than sit in safe zone or AFK on non PvP maps.

I try talking with him about this and he says he "hates all of us" because we make reports on people in his guild? Sorry but if someone breaks rules then expect to be reported. It is like he thinks this server is his and Jean's personal server to do whatever they want with. The massive amount of alts/bots that are walking around created by Jean and Scoopy is ridiculous. Now Jean has received another Ban, since then we have seen large amounts of new chars with completely random names. I am almost certain this is Jean as well trying to disguise his actions better without putting Jean in every character name (hence Prime population has grown quite a bit since this happened).

Anyway I have attached some shots below. At this point in time I will be taking time away from game because it actually isn't enjoyable anymore. I said to Scoopy I hope he can atleast be NICE to SAWADEKA members, because they are a newer guild on the server, with new players who are trying their best. Prime server is so old so it's rare to have new LEGITIMATE characters on the server, us older players should not be harassing and pking them before they have a chance to catch up and grow.

So, because a few players reported Jean for his alt abuse, we must all now be punished by Scoopy, who can't seem to understand what Jean is doing wrong. Seems Scoopy hates entire server except his own guild and want to harass all day every day. And we just "Rely on Devil and Positive senates". Forget about his mates that actually break the server rules..

Screen(11_29-17_12)-0002.jpg

Screen(11_29-17_10)-0001.jpg

Screen(12_04-12_38)-0002.jpg

Screen(12_14-18_42)-0000.jpg

Screen(12_14-18_46)-0001.jpg

• Like 2

Hey bro.

Firstly this is pvp game and you died at LA & Ashy is too normal. go to Ashy and see the system notification: "Pk here is free, enjoy!". LA is excluded map that you can read more at Legends arena - Unique Features - MUX Legend Community and War of Legends - Unique Features - MUX Legend Community. Don't cry when you got dead here!

Secondly You & your guild cannot reach the Guild Quest (LA point) this week because I online a lot? Let try to online more than me. I believe you can kill me some times :)

Thirdly where is 4.18 rule that I violated? Let give me more proof of that. There screen shots didn't enough when only have chatting/posting.

Anw, the last words I want to send to you: come on man, don't rely on the forum report. let fight like a man in game.

Come on Evil fight him back like a man, and stop your chill mate you guys spent time make 3 repot for 1 day why not use your time to fight him in game idk why ? and where he break rule ?

It would be fine if Scoopy was not so aggressive to others on server, for those of us who can't spend all night and most of the night playing the game, it's not fun to be hunted 24/7. Especially by a bugged char who break SD in one hit. Yes obviously this game is PvP but his hatred towards us has gone too far IMO.

It's easy to say "fight like a man" but honestly I don't have the time to sit and fight you all day. I use all the few LA points I barely am able to farm just on SD pots trying to fight bugged char. What is the point in me wasting my time doing this? When I can play maybe 1-2hour per day. Better off going to play another game that is actually enjoyable to relax.

Interesting to see Scoopy has moved all his items away from his char now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shade said:

It would be fine if Scoopy was not so aggressive to others on server, for those of us who can't spend all night and most of the night playing the game, it's not fun to be hunted 24/7. Especially by a bugged char who break SD in one hit. Yes obviously this game is PvP but his hatred towards us has gone too far IMO.

It's easy to say "fight like a man" but honestly I don't have the time to sit and fight you all day. I use all the few LA points I barely am able to farm just on SD pots trying to fight bugged char. What is the point in me wasting my time doing this? When I can play maybe 1-2hour per day. Better off going to play another game that is actually enjoyable to relax.

Interesting to see Scoopy has moved all his items away from his char now.

LOL Pk = repot ban acc very dangerous :)), this sever for pve and for afk game 

I literally read all the conversations)) about 4.18 I'm not sure, I'll reject this report, coz the "purposely and regularly provoke, insult, humiliate other players" not suits in this case. Guy just don't like (even hate) other guild and trying his best "not to let them farm" and saying his thoughts clearly. For me the "other players" are random players, not those who he fights.

About the reports, I'm not covering or looking for a reason to ban someone. If u break the rule, the "punishment" will be by rules, not for my opinion. If I'd looking for it, I wouldn't reject 3 of ur cases @dainq6564

Jean's case - we discussed his situation and tbh I was on the side of Jean. Even if there is a rule about that like

4.25. Forbidden to maliciously bypass the maximum connection limits or massive bot farm creation for the purpose of enriching.

Penalty: For the first time warning will be issued, then followed by punishment with all severity.

I was still "fighting" for him, not to ban, but the last decision was administration's, not mine. There were no even a report about him, but a topic where someone was asking "if it is forbidden or not". So, without report I can't accept or reject a case. 

About "ban for hack only" - There are plenty of "crimes" which are forbidden and people getting to jail for those, like, harassment, raping, robing and etc. So u can't blame the curt or police that they catch these kind people, coz jail must be only for killers. Same situation here. There are rules for different kind of preventions, if u prevent, u will be "punished" by that rule. 

So please, keep the aggression of urs away) it is just a game, try to enjoy it and as @Shade said, put life in front of the game, not the otherwise. Good Luck and have fun

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png