MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
duong37d

Use cheating software

3 minutes ago, ngoctu87 said:

Where are you . I can not see you

bro , are you using only left eye to watch ?

if you want find me, open your right eye and look to your Elf monitor, maybe can see me ?

(pls dont delete post after you found me )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, qwerty456 said:

bro , are you using only left eye to watch ?

if you want find me, open your right eye and look to your Elf monitor, maybe can see me ?

(pls dont delete post after you found me )

hahaha you can cleary see on ELF Mu Monitor where Lucifer SM is Standing and Attacking.. -> Mu Window of Elf! :D :D :D look at the right window from the elf the first seconds and you can READ and SEE the SM .. :D .. for the entire Video you can see SM there.. :D .. maybe fix your Internet ? Game ? and dont instantly go " HACKING/CHEATING " jesus christ

Btw look at this BK and HP Potion - even when fulllife or in safezone he still using HP Potion.. constantly in 1 time duration.. are you using HP Hack Potion ? @duong37d @ngoctu87 ?? Admins check for Macros / Software - Ty

• Like 1

All ok with Lucifer char. Sure @Arturs can check the logs or something, but I don't see anything suspicious. Attacking from safe zone absolutely a visual bug which even after killing DeathBook, Lucifer also dies and appear on the safe zone. About damage, I didn't see any 90k damage. Max was 40k and it was triggering not so often. 90% of damage was 17-20k and it is normal. All of u are maxed chars with maxed Brill wore EE buffs. 

anyways, case REJECTED!

P.S. and come on, we know Onizuka decades, even accepting his rudeness (sometimes), he never use such childish things) He doesn't need it )) (it was just my thinking without senate position) 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

On 11/25/2023 at 3:05 PM, duong37d said:

Use cheating softwareSM character -Lucifer- used cheating software. Hope ADM checks .Request to check all accounts logged in with the same IP.

Screen(11_25-13_55)-0003.jpg.1c9514c8aa7e8973ae9aed11435f251e.jpg

13:55 - its a local time?
Server time is?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

Server time is?

I am in the Czech Republic.  1 hour slower than svr time 

I think you should check the 5:30 time frame.  around that time he often has unusual powers because at that time the boss medusa appears

• Haha 2

:Akko:

3 hours ago, duong37d said:

I think you should check the 5:30 time frame.  around that time he often has unusual powers because at that time the boss medusa appears

Becoming Superhuman around that hours hahaha :Akko::yikes::illuminati:

8 hours ago, Arturs said:

Server time is?

Artus is Asking about the Time here in this Picture - Video.. wtf u want with Medusa Time ? You guys change ur mind as you like coz all you guys can is creating drama and are awefull liars :Akko:

4 hours ago, duong37d said:

but i didnt go medusa with -Lucifer- sm anytime . ( i logged that sm only 1 time ( video ) to check ballance between sm and bk ).

if you want Admin check at medusa time , please tell which char used hack and atleast which day ? ( after Europa changed time, i can go medusa only 1-2 times / week )

• Like 1

On 11/27/2023 at 2:45 PM, Devil said:

All ok with Lucifer char. Sure @Arturs can check the logs or something, but I don't see anything suspicious. Attacking from safe zone absolutely a visual bug which even after killing DeathBook, Lucifer also dies and appear on the safe zone. About damage, I didn't see any 90k damage. Max was 40k and it was triggering not so often. 90% of damage was 17-20k and it is normal. All of u are maxed chars with maxed Brill wore EE buffs. 

anyways, case REJECTED!

P.S. and come on, we know Onizuka decades, even accepting his rudeness (sometimes), he never use such childish things) He doesn't need it )) (it was just my thinking without senate position) 

Can you let me know how much dame DK can creat when bring socket and ruud with SM? Oni dame me 100-150k HP or SD??? That normal?

When i bring Bri set SM, sometime i kill Oni and dk or new Lucifer easy when they afk, but sometime i must dame 5-7min, para+10 but work only 2s when they online. That bug or lag? Server make hidden items, we can’t check their dame can creat, that unblance.

16 minutes ago, elvis2705 said:

When i bring Bri set SM, sometime i kill Oni and dk or new Lucifer easy when they afk, but sometime i must dame 5-7min, para+10 but work only 2s when they online. That bug or lag? Server make hidden items, we can’t check their dame can creat, that unblance.

I saw a lot of times -Onizuka- is got paralyzed but he run faster than us. Too crazy :))

24 minutes ago, quocdai92 said:

I saw a lot of times -Onizuka- is got paralyzed but he run faster than us. Too crazy :))

So make a video and report then, honestly. You guys have been throwing these accusations around for weeks now, you still haven't managed to capture it on video? Getting tired of the trash talk, make video and report or shut up with false accusations

4 minutes ago, Shade said:

So make a video and report then, honestly. You guys have been throwing these accusations around for weeks now, you still haven't managed to capture it on video? Getting tired of the trash talk, make video and report or shut up with false accusations

keep your mouth and see the video above again 100 times.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Shade said:

He was paralyzed but he still ran as fast as the wind

didn't find anything strange. Closed.

• Like 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280