MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
skittex08

- Good Morning Everyone and have a good weekend!

- I just notice soo many a.k.a Keyboard warriors who doesnt like the server , complainers and stuff like that , just a bit of non - subject motivator topic : 

- Guis i play in this Gang Bundle of Servers from the same admin @Ivan Nebraska for more then 6+ years. I reached and searched tons of servers. I just wont to motivate you a litte bit and let you now that this server is the most playable server on All around the world. I saw soo many of S18 Servers, S19+ servers, full of crap and nonsence. From my own expirience of Mu Bless x5000 and i just imigrate to s18 now , i will deffinetly say is the most good server i meet from the last 7 - 8 years. I just wont to suggest you guis to not complain when it comes to prices per items, or whatever specificly in Mux Servers, becouse is just the structure of the game you play , and i mean specificly for this server. Is nothing bad with that. Complainers and stuff like that suggesting to move to x99999 any other alternative servers and try your luck over there. This server is design to play long life time with no rush, for people who for example are married, have kids and other buisness to do is well. Just a remnder - most of the public in MUX is old school players with a stage of 10+ expirience on their background playing other mu servers. So guis dont cry and enjoy the game, be happy. Maintain the positivity. 

- Have a nice weekend all of you! 

Old School Mg . Catch me if you can ^^

lSkiTTexl MG x5000

Mg-slashing-skill.gif

• Love 1