MUX Legend Community
amadeys

Slayer Main ML Skill way PVE dmg

Good Day. Just for your information or can anybody give advice, maybe this is some kind of bug or etc. I have tested the two builds with worm, and found that in the second case, when i didn't choose the main ML skill way (picture 1) and choose the alternative build (picture 2) - the otcome DMG on worm is bigger on around 7-9k.
And the last skill "Weapon Dmg icrease" doesnt give any dmg increase (at least not on worm). Didnt test in pvp (no such possibility). Can you please let me know something about it. Maybe it is only effect the PvP ?

Also you may find, that it is remain 110 points on top picture. This is just not the final screen. I have added that points also in dmg attributes and tried different combinations. In all cases if not ignore "main skill way" the damage on worm is less.

1234.jpg

666.gif

In 2 words - Bat flock has very low damage (because mainly it's just a debuff and activation skill for Pierce attack) and that's why % multiplier has less effect, than static damage upgrade. 

You will see a difference if you try the same test with the Pierce attack. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

as a slayer "pilot" I recommend u not to add any point on batflock. As Artur said the main skill of slayer is Pierce Attack and it is AoE skill too (ricochets between mobs). Before attacking with Pierce attack use batflock. Check the slayer guide

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png