MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
marianaxxx

I have a dilemma with pentagram...

Greetings!    I would like to ask if it is normal for  pentagram to have more damage on some characters than others?

You see, I recently created a Summoner (12 rest now) and I have bought and tried several types of pentagram but they all do the same damage between 400 - 600 and my companions with the same pentagram but different character do more than 1000 damage with them.  Maybe my summoner is bugged?

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this. 
sorry for my bad English....

• Like 1

On 11/16/2023 at 6:11 PM, marianaxxx said:

Greetings!    I would like to ask if it is normal for  pentagram to have more damage on some characters than others?

You see, I recently created a Summoner (12 rest now) and I have bought and tried several types of pentagram but they all do the same damage between 400 - 600 and my companions with the same pentagram but different character do more than 1000 damage with them.  Maybe my summoner is bugged?

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this. 
sorry for my bad English....

it depends on ur pentagram. 1st of all there are 5 tier of Pentagrams. To make more damage u need better pentagram. Tier 5 pentagram will give u ~ 1000 damage but it is not all. With set bonuses, buffs and etc ur damage will be increased. And the main change comes with good erthels which are increasing the elemental damage with %. If u use low tier pentagram with just rank 1 erthels (or even without them) don't even think about good elemental damage) 

• Wow 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Also, we fixed the issue with summoner dmg from Pentagram some days ago.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280