MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
luxrio1

Sega Balance/Rework

You guys probably still are Working on Sega Update for Balancing and Reworks. Take the first Post of mine to consideration.

RF is lacking in Everything.. "yes he has okay-ish DMG for extreme Meele Charackter" but i cant give him HP nor can i give him DEF to out Balance him.
Whos idea was this Master Tree ?... Dark Side is No End Game PVP/PVE Skill! So most RFs play with Dragon Roar since Spirit Hook is too "lashy" meaning it doesnt Hit the Target all the Time. Especially when SM/LW Tps we can simply stand still and accept that all we can do is Die here anyway.

I would like to Show you.. take a look at the Determination Tree "Blue" i have to WASTE 40 Points to get to Extra GO with another 20 Points = 60 in Total.
I have to skill 4 Useless Skills in this Tree to reach the Extra HP .. Show me 1 other Class that has to " Waste " so many Points befor reaching the Extra HP.
With Balancing this is also meaningfull that it is unfair for 1 or another Class to Waste such crazy amount of Points to get Extra HP when there are Classes out there that get it almost for Free
or with less "wasted" points.

image.png.440fd0c193599a1dfa96003ece5bddb2.png

I Tested everything on RF and for RF and there is no way that this Class is playable at this Rate. Its a nice Class and only Few on Sega that truely reached End Game with T8 Set - Mux Weapons - W4 - Max Earings - Rings - Pend - Pets whatever. I think it is just RE5PECT and myself Fate.
Pls Fix like i said in my first Post - Formular for RF - Master Tree - Stats x Requirements for Wep. Set. etc.

All those 1v1 Pvp Testings is useless if you dont handle the Core of All wich is Sets/Stat Points and Formulars.
(Yes.. all tried with T8 set - Ruud Set all +15 Btw full Harmony) next i would Test Socket Set but Socket is useless for RF :D .. so no need to test it but i will still do it...

Also wrote about some Bugs in my first Post wich got Completely Ignored.. so please take a look into that aswell.

Thanks.

• Love 1

Same on kundun. I cried for him like centuries. They said they would balance but nothing happened 🤣🤣🤣 

• Like 1

There won't be a re-balance, just existing fixes for PvE and PvP, like on Prime and Dragon. And looks like these changes were good. It will be done this month, closer to the end of November. 

I can totally agree with the complaint about a blue branch for RF. Honestly, a lot of classes master skill tree should be reworked, to make it more equal to each-other, but this will be a part of a total rebalance and rework. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

There won't be a re-balance, just existing fixes for PvE and PvP, like on Prime and Dragon. And looks like these changes were good. It will be done this month, closer to the end of November. 

I can totally agree with the complaint about a blue branch for RF. Honestly, a lot of classes master skill tree should be reworked, to make it more equal to each-other, but this will be a part of a total rebalance and rework. 

Test how GC max gear with Briliant15, and losing all boss with other while they come with exc set and No lyza punish, and DEF seam RF very paper, hope you deep test and fix it Thanks

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Arturs said:

btw take a look on kundun please. as far as i remembered, you told me you will balance him but after likely 6 months still nothing 

1 hour ago, nvquoc917 said:

4 months passed by but nothing change. Plz do something @Arturs

Next month will be new season with completely new balance for all servers . Just wait :) 

we waited for 1 year … can wait couple weeks as well :joyful:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1