MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[16.10.2023] - New Season 18 server - Dragon x500

On 10/24/2023 at 5:02 PM, SympLe said:

About achivments it should be improved becouse those rewards are not worth to grind for them, i would prefer to get dmg and def bonus without any rewards. If people are not interested to do achivments to get stronger its theyr choice and we dont need to listen theyr crys that they are too weak and need buff with 20 poins of achivments. Same with quests.

Clear statistic - players much active farming a new system, than a previous one.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 10/24/2023 at 6:02 PM, SympLe said:

About achivments it should be improved becouse those rewards are not worth to grind for them, i would prefer to get dmg and def bonus without any rewards. If people are not interested to do achivments to get stronger its theyr choice and we dont need to listen theyr crys that they are too weak and need buff with 20 poins of achivments. Same with quests.

this system not only about 1-2 guys who prefer damage or def like u, mate. I'm playing Prime server several years, I have tens of alts, tons of maxed items and etc. I mean I don't need anything in Prime, but still it is good to have some bonuses, wcoins, RUUD, Tocas and Feather. Even Red Fenrir pleased me :D Now think about new starters, players who doesn't donate. With such rewards they can sell and get bonuses or use them for themselves. Not everything for high end players, need to think about others too.

• Love 2

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png