MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran

Solider On LA Bug

helo i want repot a bug Solider on LA, i have seen finix afk alog time on these spot but i dont know how finix not kill Solider , now i understand because if you afk these and Solider appear you can not see him that why finix always miss that boss on LA maybe finix will happy 😃 when see this topic  Cheer 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ozmens said:

Yes, Also Bali is invissible in LA, when you stay AFK and it spawns and cant kill him.

ah that why afk not kill bali too bugg too

What do you mean?
If you stay on the spot, appearing monster be invisible? For who? Only for characters who stand on the spot?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

What do you mean?
If you stay on the spot, appearing monster be invisible? For who? Only for characters who stand on the spot?

Yes, exactly that, 
I auto attacked afk on the soldier spot...
On my main char ( afk ) was no enemy on the screen, but when my elf went pass my main, there was a soldier and my main's screen isn't displaying it
That's why other people can kill it instead of me

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

What do you mean?

yes @Arturs if u stay afk on spot where soldier spawn that mean the person who is there afk will not see soldier but the rest who pass from that way they will see soldier is attacking the afk player.
i reported that long time ago on senate channel but seems non noticed :)

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

Okay i got it. This is probably a client issue, so i will make a bug report for the IGCN. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280