MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
SympLe

Sega / WROTXER / Real money deals

1. my nickname: BeMe
2. game server: Sega
3. which rule clause was violated:  3) Sale or buying of anything for real money and virtual currencies, equated to real money, as well as any type of exchange and sale of the characters is forbidden. For violation of this rule, you will receive a warning or an instant block of accounts of buyer and seller.
4. nickname of offender: WROTXER  https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=WROTXER&serv=server2

Screen(09_29-21_58)-0001.jpg

Screen(09_29-21_59)-0002.jpg

Screen(09_29-22_02)-0003.jpg

Screen(09_29-22_02)-0004.jpg

Please bring this to the attention of the administration. That they are bullying me, creating not the first topic in several days.

18 минут назад, salupa сказал:

Please bring this to the attention of the administration. That they are bullying me, creating not the first topic in several days.

hod did i bullied you? and please provide valid screenshots with date and time!

Только что, SympLe сказал:

hod did i bullied you? and please provide valid screenshots with date and time!

And if I do, will there be an apology? Doesn't let photos through due to size restrictions.

4 минуты назад, salupa сказал:

And if I do, will there be an apology? Doesn't let photos through due to size restrictions.

what apologyze? you sold dark horse spirit to some noob for 250 russian rubles!

Только что, SympLe сказал:

what apologyze? you sold dark horse spirit to some noob for 250 russian rubles!

Above is a photo with a refutation. And I wrote this on purpose, to prove who you are.

12 часов назад, salupa сказал:

Above is a photo with a refutation. And I wrote this on purpose, to prove who you are.

Even if this would be true how you can say that we are provoking you after this? Anyway it doesnt change the fact that you sold items for real money.

:whyyy2: bliiiiiiiin!

@Ivan Nebraska I accept this as a "joke" and want to Reject the case. Not because just he showed his pm. I just don't think that someone would be such idiot to make cash deal on gpost ))) u decide )

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png