MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Maze ticket, not only from lottery!!!

We have already said today that MAZE TICKETS from lottery are a stupid idea. Mostly because of ZEN FARMs.

I have a great k**wa solution:
Remove them from the lottery and add them as prizes for ingame events:
BC, CC, DS

Prime and Sega are at the stage where these events are simply crap. Then, let's bring them back to life:
CC - it's simple, Ticket for the winner
BS - in my opinion, dropping a ticket from a gate or statue randomly, like 50% chance
DS - Ticket as a prize for one person from the top 3 or even top 5 - just im not sure if better would be on every level or only on ds7

DS7 would mean that when starting a new server, people would not have garuda faster than condor.
Because with the current setup, it is easier to get garuda flame than condor flame.

This also fixes the dissatisfaction with Elemental Runes

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

etERNALS 2.png

I think we can make the chance of getting tickets lower (from lottery) 
And it's really better to make an alternative way to get them - active way

As for elemental rune, I'll say this: it's high time to make their farm possible (it's sad that you need to farm tons of zen to get Runes)
But it is also impossible to give them away "for free", as it was with ogres from LA before

As for elemental runes and other items, the active play shall give you more profits, then passive zen-farms all around the map. Even before when the drop from box of luck was 25kk it was more reasonable to run around the maps to kill small dragons. 

• Like 1

666.gif

Sounds good. I want to hear more thoughts from senate members and active players.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 9/29/2023 at 3:24 AM, amadeys said:

As for elemental runes and other items, the active play shall give you more profits, then passive zen-farms all around the map. Even before when the drop from box of luck was 25kk it was more reasonable to run around the maps to kill small dragons. 

@Arturs i have one more idea - and what about add Elemental Runes with small drop from monsters in DS, BC? But only bc/ds +7

Now in BC we have to wait 10 minutes, just to close event. Most of players is just AFK in SafeZone, because there is no point to farm there.
The possibility of dropping the ER will bring crowds to these places again.

The second idea is to spawn "Golden Rabbits" in some uninteresting location, which drops Elemental Runes.
Maybe Karutan? This map is probably the most pointless place that exists right now.

etERNALS 2.png