MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
nvquoc917

Suggestion for more active server

after played MUX for 5 years, i concerned MUX has not changed much since the first time i played. moreover, some functions and events are outdated. So, i created this topic to suggest something new for server.

1. MUX weapons and lotteries system

Excellent tier 1234 now is outdated even at starter, and they are also not worth as every single cent of donator. So, I suggest now just start with tier 5 box and higher.

MUX weapons are rare but when we win a no one-played class, it isn't worth anything. So, I suggest craft or changeable for MUX lotteries weapon.

Loteries pet also need some change for it. Many players said that we paid a lot and received repeatable pets and they are useless. here is solution, make lotteries pet tradeable or craft-able to higher tier (randomly and of course, going to charge some fee or in game materials)

2. In game PVP events

tbh, only Chaos Castle, Acheron bosses, Cayon, Red Ica, Nixie boss and Dark Swarm are worth. LGA bosses reward should be reworked for more attractive, so does ashy aida system and white rooster. 

For the rooster,  at early when everyone need ruud weapon, Rooster seem so strong for the beginer. And late game they are not worth for everything.

Moreover, server are lacking of PVP events. We build up items not for wait hours for a PVP reason. So, please release some PVP events with poor/medium/high reward to make players more actives and donate

3. MUX Weapon

Some MUX weapons only have hp or mana opt or trash opts. We cant sell or do anything with them. So why dont we give them another life like make them craft-able like armor, pants and boots?

Even here only a personal opinion but I hopefully some of them can be come true for more active and sexy MUX Legends. Cheers ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, nvquoc917 said:

Loteries pet also need some change for it. Many players said that we paid a lot and received repeatable pets and they are useless. here is solution, make lotteries pet tradeable or craft-able to higher tier (randomly and of course, going to charge some fee or in game materials)

As i know, pets are always valuable. Petr from lotter =/= normal pet.

MUX weapons are rare but when we win a no one-played class, it isn't worth anything. So, I suggest craft or changeable for MUX lotteries weapon.

Super Lottery Coin - It was before, and it was worse possbile idea. That why was deleted, and i hope it will never be again here.

Excellent tier 1234 now is outdated even at starter, and they are also not worth as every single cent of donator. So, I suggest now just start with tier 5 box and higher.

Thats Lottery - must be a risk and adrenaline.

Some MUX weapons only have hp or mana opt or trash opts. We cant sell or do anything with them. So why dont we give them another life like make them craft-able like armor, pants and boots?

Actually it would be a good idea - crafting for Mux weapons, what would make Mux Box more valuable. In late game better is to have top4 in ashy and get 100 bons, as top 3 and mux. So bassicialy i support that idea

Moreover, server are lacking of PVP events. We build up items not for wait hours for a PVP reason. So, please release some PVP events with poor/medium/high reward to make players more actives and donate

Agree 100%. Some PvP ranking or something like gens, but weekly rewards and all vs all. Or some Guilds fight ranking.

9 hours ago, nvquoc917 said:

make lotteries pet tradeable or craft-able to higher tier (randomly and of course, going to charge some fee or in game materials)

As i know it is so???

etERNALS 2.png

On 9/22/2023 at 1:00 PM, nvquoc917 said:

after played MUX for 5 years, i concerned MUX has not changed much since the first time i played. moreover, some functions and events are outdated. So, i created this topic to suggest something new for server.

1. MUX weapons and lotteries system

2. In game PVP events

tbh, only Chaos Castle, Acheron bosses, Cayon, Red Ica, Nixie boss and Dark Swarm are worth. LGA bosses reward should be reworked for more attractive, so does ashy aida system and white rooster. 

For the rooster,  at early when everyone need ruud weapon, Rooster seem so strong for the beginer. And late game they are not worth for everything.

3. MUX Weapon

Even here only a personal opinion but I hopefully some of them can be come true for more active and sexy MUX Legends. Cheers ;)

Hello. Let's start with MUX isn't a 5-year online. Launched in April 2020. :derp:
Also, i totally disagree with the sentence about "no changes". If i launch server with the first prime settings, no one will believe, that this is MUX Legend. 

1. I don't understand this part. Is it about weapons or sets?
About no one played class. ALL classes when they're good geared are good for pve/pvp. Anyway, i won't spoil it now, but soon we will have a brand new system, which can increase popularity of low-popular classes.

About MUUNS - muun system will have changes and it will be tradable. October-November.

2. No need to rework LGA bosses. There need to rework the arena points system, and it's on the to-do list too.
Rooster, well, agree with that, seems like it's time to change drop from him. We will discuss it with the senate about it. 
About PvP events. We still haven't launched Doppelganger, illusion temple. It's like with Maze of Dimension. They will be launched only when we will figure out, how to set prizes. If they won't valuable - no one participates. If they will be valuable, strong PvP guys just will be more stronger. So i prefer not to rush in these moments. But soon or late, these events will appear here.

3. Too fat. MUX Weapon with one trash opt is still a good weapon with high damage and grade. 

So in total, I can agree with most of your points, and at the same time, I already know about these issues and they will be changed. But not all going smoothly, and for most of the changes we need to wait more time than I expected at the beginning. 

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Hello. Let's start with MUX isn't a 5-year online. Launched in April 2020. :derp:
Also, i totally disagree with the sentence about "no changes". If i launch server with the first prime settings, no one will believe, that this is MUX Legend. 

1. I don't understand this part. Is it about weapons or sets?
About no one played class. ALL classes when they're good geared are good for pve/pvp. Anyway, i won't spoil it now, but soon we will have a brand new system, which can increase popularity of low-popular classes.

About MUUNS - muun system will have changes and it will be tradable. October-November.

2. No need to rework LGA bosses. There need to rework the arena points system, and it's on the to-do list too.
Rooster, well, agree with that, seems like it's time to change drop from him. We will discuss it with the senate about it. 
About PvP events. We still haven't launched Doppelganger, illusion temple. It's like with Maze of Dimension. They will be launched only when we will figure out, how to set prizes. If they won't valuable - no one participates. If they will be valuable, strong PvP guys just will be more stronger. So i prefer not to rush in these moments. But soon or late, these events will appear here.

3. Too fat. MUX Weapon with one trash opt is still a good weapon with high damage and grade. 

So in total, I can agree with most of your points, and at the same time, I already know about these issues and they will be changed. But not all going smoothly, and for most of the changes we need to wait more time than I expected at the beginning. 

1. As u can see in the hall of fame, only dl sm elf bk and slayer are active. Rest class tbh no one plays :))) for example: i build max items for kundun but can even kill a trashy dl. Is that fair?

2. For asteroth boss reward seems dis attractive so people have no interested in it (x50) 

The faster pvp events release, the more comparative server. Good for your business.

anw, ur server ur benefits. Here is my opinion as a point of view of a player

3. At the start of game, i agree with that but till late game, u can see how useless they are. Craftable make mux box more valuable.