MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
muratydu

We both banned but you didn't ban Faaaa

U ban us together but not ban Faaaa? he uses bad words to me. 

you are a dog. do you think your essence is a man? and i responce only i thought my essence is your mom. no swearing.

apply his ban too or unban me. He will say me everything but i will be banned. not equal. he needs even char ban.

11111.jpg

unbanned.jpg

i wrote to everywhere but you still dont want to ban him because he has admin from same country. that means it. Because Faaaa wrote me that in his message so if u dont ban i will think it means it. But you only ban me in 5-6 hours

2-send ticket

3- open topics

4- here

Here is no any “admins friends” . If he’s not banned Cerebrum will check again, maybe some web issues. Anyone who deserves ban will get it and no matter is he from same country or whatever.

Players can say anything, you believe them ? Even if he is friend to any from administration, there is no excuses to everyone . Wait to cerebrum , I think it’s issue. 

what the hell is going on?

on screenshots that he posted

Спойлер

Screen(08_14-09_27)-0001.jpg

it was clearly said in Turkish that what he said would be understood by the admin who is Azerbaijani. I don’t know who he is and I don’t have any friendly or any other relations with the administrator! For slander, I ask you to reconsider the punishment of this bad person. What he says is that, I said that the admin is my friend, let him provide proof, because he is trying to slander.
Secondly, this person also did not receive a ban and he plays his game perfectly and writes nasty things.

What kind of hysteria I do not understand ...

i say about this rule

6) Administration is not tolerant for perjury by players. Any player, who will bear a false witness, will be warned or will receive a block to all his accounts, characters and forum access.

- Each of us is the SONS of our own deeds...

ok u dont get ban only ban me all the time xD

it is not a false witness. you are banned but not banned... even 1 day passed but i am banned in hours. where is equality

if we are banned same time, ban appeals same time. BE FAIR . you always lose and will lose

7 минут назад, muratydu сказал:

ok u dont get ban only ban me all the time xD

it is not a false witness. you are banned but not banned... even 1 day passed but i am banned in hours. where is equality

if we are banned same time, ban appeals same time. BE FAIR . you always lose and will lose

dude, you don`t banned too - i don`t know why, but you are announced but not banned... relax 

administration, please take note that he is trying to slander you too...

2 minutes ago, guseynov said:

dude, you don`t banned too - i don`t know why, but you are announced but not banned... relax 

administration, please take note that he is trying to slander you too...

11111.jpg

10 минут назад, muratydu сказал:

1st you look photo. we both banned.

2nd i am chat banned. i can enter game.

3rd where is slander here. 

4th you started to slander to me now

you can enter the game and you can chat in game

you paraphrase my phrase - but it is on the screenshots ... it`s sland 

let the admins decide

i want equality. same time we took ban and you didnt banned. EQUALITY

i just tell them what you wrote to me in ur messages only. if he was Devil from azerbaijan i don't say anything else.

he was very equal.  I respect him. He wasn't supporting you or me. We are paying this server for equal play otherwise we can go. no problem

Anyways guys, enough of drama. There is a problem with web about rule 4.2. Web dev will fix it and all will get what "deserved" ) 2 turks fighting here..

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png