MUX Legend Community
amadeys

Server Bons Banking

Suggestion.

Develop the deposit system option of banking the server bons. 5-10% per month depend on duration.

Specially actual at start of new server for players who intend to play long time.

Stimulation to increase amounts of donation to get sv.bons at the beg, as players will get profit in the future.

Regards

• Like 1

666.gif

Good for players. But what is the real profit of the project? Donation and not spending bonuses? Hard to believe in this.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Bigger bonus for people who donate more.
There is 30% for 480e as i remember.

Maybe do some donate 1000e with 50% bonus :D

etERNALS 2.png

4 часа назад, Demolus сказал:

Bigger bonus for people who donate more.
There is 30% for 480e as i remember.

Maybe do some donate 1000e with 50% bonus 😄

Actually this is shall target the ppl, who donate less or don't want to donate at all. With such option they can see that if they donate they will get not clear 1k, but after some time will get extra % and as longer they will play then more % they will get. As additional reason not to skip or leave server 🙄

666.gif

7 hours ago, amadeys said:

Actually this is shall target the ppl, who donate less or don't want to donate at all. With such option they can see that if they donate they will get not clear 1k, but after some time will get extra % and as longer they will play then more % they will get. As additional reason not to skip or leave server 🙄

In general, I understand your point. All in all, rewarding regular players who have been with the server for a long time would be a good idea to motivate them to keep playing. I would be able to make a donation myself, just to have bonuses on my account and watch them multiply.

On the other hand, I have some concerns. As we know from history, if there is no well-coordinated, strong guild on the new server, and in the last 3 servers it was only on sega (not bragging, mine - Eternals). If there is no such guild, the server is annihilated by HeroesVN. This is exactly the situation we have on Angel and it was the same on Magic.

This is due to the fact that Heroes entering a new server have a huge amount of Web Bons. I don't know if it's true, but I heard that even 30-50 thousand.
In this situation, the bonus interest rate would be the greatest reward for them.

Overall, in my opinion, the Web Bonus system should be completely removed, precisely because of situations where old players from other servers sell out their items and enter a new server with an infinite amount of bonuses.
From the start, a new player on the server is doomed because he is unable to catch up with players with so many bons. Even if it's a person who donates a lot. Hardly anyone can afford to pay 3-4 thousand euros for a game.

etERNALS 2.png

5 hours ago, Demolus said:

Overall, in my opinion, the Web Bonus system should be completely removed, precisely because of situations where old players from other servers sell out their items and enter a new server with an infinite amount of bonuses.
From the start, a new player on the server is doomed because he is unable to catch up with players with so many bons. Even if it's a person who donates a lot. Hardly anyone can afford to pay 3-4 thousand euros for a game.

The rumors about an infinite amount of bonuses on the new servers - are nothing more than rumors. Without web.bonuses old players can in the same way selling their items/characters and receive bonuses on the new server.

For example, from top-15 on the Angel server, withdraw the web.bonuses to the angel server (donate+web.bons from old servers) only 3 old players. So rumors about impossible start for new players are the myth too. 

web bonuses are a good opportunity for old players, who wanna start on the new server or just keep it on the account, to start on some new server after some time. On each server, we see some players, who played on the first servers, like Prime, Medea e.t.c.

On 11/8/2023 at 02:52, amadeys said:

Gợi ý.

Phát triển tùy chọn hệ thống tiền gửi của dịch vụ ngân hàng dành cho máy chủ  . 5-10% mỗi tháng tùy thuộc vào thời gian.

Đặc biệt khi khai trương máy chủ mới dành cho những người chơi có ý định chơi lâu dài.

Kích thích tăng số tiền quyên góp để nhận được sv.bons ngay từ đầu, vì người chơi sẽ nhận được lợi nhuận trong tương lai.

Trân trọng

yeah, when we have 100k bons and have 10% / month OMG

21 hours ago, Demolus said:

Nói chung, tôi hiểu quan điểm của bạn. Nhìn chung, việc khen thưởng những người chơi thường xuyên đã gắn bó với máy chủ trong thời gian dài sẽ là một ý tưởng hay để thúc đẩy họ tiếp tục chơi. Tôi có thể tự mình quyên góp, chỉ để có tiền thưởng trong tài khoản của mình và xem chúng nhân lên.

Mặt khác, tôi có một số lo ngại. Như chúng ta đã biết từ lịch sử, nếu không có một bang hội mạnh, được phối hợp nhịp nhàng trên máy chủ mới và trong 3 máy chủ trước thì đó chỉ là trên sega (không khoe khoang, của tôi - Eternals). Nếu không có bang hội đó thì máy chủ sẽ bị HeroesVN tiêu diệt. Đây chính xác là tình huống chúng tôi gặp phải trên Angel và nó cũng giống như vậy trên Magic.

Điều này là do các Anh hùng khi vào máy chủ mới có một lượng Web Bon rất lớn. Không biết có đúng không nhưng nghe nói cũng 30-50 ngàn.
Trong tình huống này, lãi suất thưởng sẽ là phần thưởng lớn nhất dành cho họ.

Nhìn chung, theo ý kiến của tôi, nên loại bỏ hoàn toàn hệ thống Phần thưởng trên web, chính xác là do tình huống những người chơi cũ từ các máy chủ khác bán hết vật phẩm của họ và vào một máy chủ mới với số lượng tiền thưởng vô hạn.
Ngay từ đầu, một người chơi mới trên máy chủ sẽ bị tiêu diệt vì anh ta không thể bắt kịp những người chơi có quá nhiều tiền thưởng. Ngay cả khi đó là một người quyên góp rất nhiều. Hầu như không ai có thể trả 3-4 nghìn euro cho một trò chơi.

cause Heroes have money. 
- Nothing is free
- Nothing is easy
Remember it. if u want win on Mux . U need team. need money, need time. 

18 hours ago, Arturs said:

The rumors about an infinite amount of bonuses on the new servers - are nothing more than rumors. Without web.bonuses old players can in the same way selling their items/characters and receive bonuses on the new server.

For example, from top-15 on the Angel server, withdraw the web.bonuses to the angel server (donate+web.bons from old servers) only 3 old players. So rumors about impossible start for new players are the myth too. 

web bonuses are a good opportunity for old players, who wanna start on the new server or just keep it on the account, to start on some new server after some time. On each server, we see some players, who played on the first servers, like Prime, Medea e.t.c.

Ok, I understand that players want, for example, to transfer their old donation to a new server, after all, they paid for it and do not have to use it on the only server. This is understandable to me.

But basically because of this system, a bunch of players sell items on the previous server and enter the new one with 30k bonuses. In addition, web bonuses. With the exchange on the new server 1: 2, it gives 60,000.

This is enough to buy all the TOCAs in the market, it is enough to upgrade the entire +13-+15 set on the website. And to draw an inexhaustible amount of jewels and FO weapons and shields for the entire guild.
Let's face it, only a few players on the whole server can afford such a start with a donation. It's definitely not enough to compete.

I know that disabling the web bons system would be unfair to donate players. I use it myself and in fact, it could slightly reduce the motivation to pay.

Then I propose a different solution. Increase the price of the VIP, change it to server bons and disable the WEB transfer options.
This will make it harder to sell items from the old server and transfer bonuses to the new one.

I know that there will be situations like selling for a donation and people will donate directly to the sellers' accounts, but this procedure will be much more difficult, with such transactions people are more careful, so in the end there will be fewer of them.
And the server will gain from it anyway, because it will increase the amount of donate ;)

etERNALS 2.png

7 hours ago, Demolus said:

But basically because of this system, a bunch of players sell items on the previous server and enter the new one with 30k bonuses. In addition, web bonuses. With the exchange on the new server 1: 2, it gives 60,000.

This is enough to buy all the TOCAs in the market, it is enough to upgrade the entire +13-+15 set on the website. And to draw an inexhaustible amount of jewels and FO weapons and shields for the entire guild.
Let's face it, only a few players on the whole server can afford such a start with a donation. It's definitely not enough to compete.

I don't understand where you find these myths, but these aren't close to the truth. Something like "they're closing subserver, because not enough donations". Someone who doesn't understand how it works imagines something and starts to scream about it. 

Same here. I read these rumors not only from you. Some players really need to find a reason and justification, and this time they decided to say, that web.bonuses are the root of all problems. Even without access to the statistics and real digits. Just wishful thinking. I hope we end with it.

8 hours ago, Demolus said:

Then I propose a different solution. Increase the price of the VIP, change it to server bons and disable the WEB transfer options.
This will make it harder to sell items from the old server and transfer bonuses to the new one.

I know that there will be situations like selling for a donation and people will donate directly to the sellers' accounts, but this procedure will be much more difficult, with such transactions people are more careful, so in the end there will be fewer of them.
And the server will gain from it anyway, because it will increase the amount of donate 😉

I don't see a reason, to make players live harder. Yes, this procedure will be much more difficult, but if one guy wants to sell items, and others are ready to buy - they will find a way, how to make it. 

If in the future there really appear situations, as you described above, we will figure out it. 

On 8/24/2023 at 4:17 PM, Arturs said:

I don't understand where you find these myths, but these aren't close to the truth. Something like "they're closing subserver, because not enough donations". Someone who doesn't understand how it works imagines something and starts to scream about it. 

Same here. I read these rumors not only from you. Some players really need to find a reason and justification, and this time they decided to say, that web.bonuses are the root of all problems. Even without access to the statistics and real digits. Just wishful thinking. I hope we end with it.

@Arturs 

I don't quite understand why you think these bons amounts are impossible.

I personally had 40,000 web bons on Sega.
And not only me, because even in my guild there were some people who had so much.

People in my guild at the end of Sega and Angela were buying items from Heroes. And believe me, golden fenrir, Brilliant +15, Mux weapons, pet, earrings. They don't sell it for 200 or 500 bonuses. Prices are in the thousands.

On Angel, the price from 2 days ago for FO earrings was 200 euros. These are just 2 out of 15 items.
Also believe me that 20k webs for everything is a promotion ;)

I even had a guy in the guild who was selling TOCA, Feathers, and a few other items for webs, and then sold the webs for money, for half the price of Donate.
He found a way to make money.

• Wow 1

etERNALS 2.png