MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
zeun

Gaion Boss didn't drop

You need to be in party to enter gaion, also with 4.419 hp u can't do the event unless u have 9k+agility, also i highly doubt you were inside, even if you were i can't see the ruud box in k, also you could've taken screenshot with inventory open and no items on ground next to boss kill, there's many things you could've done my boy.
To be honest bro,you can die inside with 9k hp and 8k agi so.... Also i've done it many times and there was not a single time where boss didn't drop item are you sure, you just didn't have item descriptions disabled ?

1 hour ago, ff_silen said:

You need to be in party to enter gaion, also with 4.419 hp u can't do the event unless u have 9k+agility, also i highly doubt you were inside, even if you were i can't see the ruud box in k, also you could've taken screenshot with inventory open and no items on ground next to boss kill, there's many things you could've done my boy.
To be honest bro,you can die inside with 9k hp and 8k agi so.... Also i've done it many times and there was not a single time where boss didn't drop item are you sure, you just didn't have item descriptions disabled ?

I was partied with ZeuN when he entered. He has more then enough stats to clear event.
I was not in the event with him so of course I can not 100% confirm whether boss bugged or not.
But I trust his word. His exact words upon finishing were "wtf boss only give me 1k ruud."

Yes there are things he could've done to give further proof, but that's not exactly do-able once you've already finished the event and left the map.

1 hour ago, ff_silen said:

im 95 rr... 20k agi and avg. 100k dmg and jeah...i didn't get drop, but ofc the items name were enabled bcoz i saw the zen and crea when the statues have dropped them

Please provide more information. Server? Date and time? Nickname?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280