MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ukrnet

DL attack speed

хочу понять формулу скорости атаки на ДЛ. Если по формуле 50 статов дают 1 скорость атаки. Значит: 32767: 50 = 655.34 примерно. Как её получить, если на ДЛ стоит ограничение в 375?

I want to understand the formula for attack speed on DL. If according to the formula 50 stats give 1 attack speed. Means: 32767: 50 = 655.34 approximately. How can I get it if there is a limit of 375 on DL?

Screen(11_09-18_07)-0000.jpg

1 минуту назад, ukrnet сказал:

хочу понять формулу скорости атаки на ДЛ. Если по формуле 50 статов дают 1 скорость атаки. Значит: 32767: 50 = 655.34 примерно. Как её получить, если на ДЛ стоит ограничение в 375?

I want to understand the formula for attack speed on DL. If according to the formula 50 stats give 1 attack speed. Means: 32767: 50 = 655.34 approximately. How can I get it if there is a limit of 375 on DL?

Отталкиваюсь от этой темы: 

I start from this topic: 

Как её получить, если на ДЛ стоит ограничение в 375 ---------- никак. Стоит ограничение. В своем вопросе уже ответ есть.

1.Ну я этого не понимаю, так как у ДЛ много скилов хороших! А выходит ДЛ может убить только 1 скилом. Нужно у См тогда тоже убрать скилы.  Я уже молчу за дефецит команд.

2. так же не понимаю, что за проблема с наведением курсора на персонажа с одетым фенриром ? или как можно убивать не наводя мышкой?  Как это делал Beasty на арене легенд.

1.Well, I don't understand this, since DL has a lot of good skills! And it turns out that DL can only kill with 1 skill. You need to remove the skills from Sm then too. I am already silent for the lack of commands.

2. I also don’t understand what the problem is with hovering over a character with a fenrir dressed? or how can you kill without pointing the mouse? As Beasty did in the arena of legends.

11 minutes ago, ukrnet said:

1.Ну я этого не понимаю, так как у ДЛ много скилов хороших! А выходит ДЛ может убить только 1 скилом. Нужно у См тогда тоже убрать скилы.  Я уже молчу за дефецит команд.

2. так же не понимаю, что за проблема с наведением курсора на персонажа с одетым фенриром ? или как можно убивать не наводя мышкой?  Как это делал Beasty на арене легенд.

1.Well, I don't understand this, since DL has a lot of good skills! And it turns out that DL can only kill with 1 skill. You need to remove the skills from Sm then too. I am already silent for the lack of commands.

2. I also don’t understand what the problem is with hovering over a character with a fenrir dressed? or how can you kill without pointing the mouse? As Beasty did in the arena of legends.

1. In season 15 mainly 1 skill is used by many characters (SM included), SM also uses mainly one skill meteor strike the same goes for dl and many others.
2. It's different from season 3, in season 3 you could aim at fenrir it self but here you have to aim specially for character. What do you mean by not pointing the mouse?

To me, in order to hit the character, you need to target him, and you just hit with a splash. Duck then make a splash for DL, like Fire Scrim! Or as your methior. Or let the attack speed match the description on the server. The reason for this is that it is impossible to select a character on Fenrir!

On 11/10/2020 at 10:47 AM, Beasty said:

There is a attack speed limit because DL skill is way too powerful therefore for balance reasons it was set to 375

If 1 skill is overpower with hight speed, why limits character speed with all skills? You say 1 skill only is too strong not ohters, so just add that skill coolown 0.5sec or 1sec or something like that. 

Fixes the problem, but people who dont use wind soul can train easyer, specially beginners.

One target skills is the main for all characters, except RW. 
On season 15 you need to move your mouse direct to the character. 

About wind soul and speed in general. There is a lot of skills, which have the same DPS with speed 300 or 1300. And make sure, that Wind soul on speed 375 not worse then some other skills on 2523534543 speed.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280