MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
emcore

Angel/HEROES-NonLa front guild

7 minutes ago, dingdong1 said:

In summary, if we create a new guild, we are not allowed to win. That would not violate the rules, but if we win, it would be against the law. Okay, thank you.

Not really. You just cannot take castle from main guild by clone guild. The easiest way is to give away the castle for 1 week and then take it back with clone guild. 

8 minutes ago, dingdong1 said:

In summary, if we create a new guild, we are not allowed to win. That would not violate the rules, but if we win, it would be against the law. Okay, thank you.

That's right. 

Imagine being from the opposite side. You're a weaker guild, and next week you will have some extra buff, but your opponents each 3-4 weeks just rebuild a guild, to discard the buff.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Just now, Arturs said:

That's right. 

Imagine being from the opposite side. You're a weaker guild, and next week you will have some extra buff, but your opponents each 3-4 weeks just rebuild a guild, to discard the buff.

ok.

Okay, I will remember these rules.

2 minutes ago, emcore said:

Not really. You just cannot take castle from main guild by clone guild. The easiest way is to give away the castle for 1 week and then take it back with clone guild. 

ok bro. ty so much

• Love 1

Glad that we dealt with everything :joyful:

Just now, Arturs said:

Glad that we dealt with everything :joyful:

We need explanations to better understand the game, not to make things difficult or ask a lot of questions just to waste your time. Please be sympathetic about that.

@Arturs

Can you only confirm that it is not a violation. I don't want to make a false statement.

Is it correct?

Thank you for your time and effort to make things clear 🙂

20 hours ago, emcore said:

@Arturs

Can you only confirm that it is not a violation. I don't want to make a false statement.

Is it correct?

Thank you for your time and effort to make things clear 🙂

This will be a violation because it's a way to reset the castle siege buff. Even if there isn't a castle siege buff, it's a holding period of activation of the castle siege buff. 

11 hours ago, Arturs said:

This will be a violation because it's a way to reset the castle siege buff. Even if there isn't a castle siege buff, it's a holding period of activation of the castle siege buff. 

But CS buff would be reseted anyway. Main guild give up CS for 1 week - buff reset to 0%. Then it doesn't matter if main or alt guild takes the castle from enemies because the buff will remain at 0%. Am I right?

Also what if only clone guild is registered for CS and main guild is not? I see one problem occuring. What if we don't want to use main guild as CS holder? 

12 hours ago, emcore said:

But CS buff would be reseted anyway. Main guild give up CS for 1 week - buff reset to 0%. Then it doesn't matter if main or alt guild takes the castle from enemies because the buff will remain at 0%. Am I right?

Also what if only clone guild is registered for CS and main guild is not? I see one problem occuring. What if we don't want to use main guild as CS holder? 

Sorry, yes, in this case, it's okay. 
The best way how to reset buff - lose in the fair fight. :joyful: