MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
android17

Hero reset

hello Arthurs

i made a HR few days ago for 10k RUUD and to be honest, now i regret it very much. D ou think maybe to rework Hero Reset System to its best ? i feel like its one of the most important things to keep people alive after max rr... But with those rewards AND this exp i dont think people ever are going to make it. 

Regards x100

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I totally agree with you.
I've already had plans for it. This summer will be changing. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

I totally agree with you.
I've already had plans for it. This summer will be changing. 

Rewards for some bond or toca will make eveyone happy 😊 

41 minutes ago, android17 said:

idk whats better, higher exp or better reward... or maybe both ^^

I think worthy rewards would be enough here. About exp it’s depends on server. In prime you can 4-5 days make again 400 after HR, in Angel I believe it’s 2x or even 3x longer 

1 hour ago, Positive said:

I think worthy rewards would be enough here. About exp it’s depends on server. In prime you can 4-5 days make again 400 after HR, in Angel I believe it’s 2x or even 3x longer 

HR rr before 2019 me need 24 hour 0-400lv afk on ArenaVip in sever 5k idk why u need so long time 4 or 5 day to 400lv ??

1 hour ago, kenttran1 said:

HR rr before 2019 me need 24 hour 0-400lv afk on ArenaVip in sever 5k idk why u need so long time 4 or 5 day to 400lv ??

It’s from my experience. Maybe with vip and exp buff it’s 1 day. 
Anyway … If we talk about exp increase I would say no. Better rewards then now ? Yes. Because now it’s pointless to go HR , only for achi

5 hours ago, Positive said:

in Angel I believe it’s 2x or even 3x longer  :)))

1 hour ago, kewinjka said:

hi, Any news on this ?

Hello. Currently, i'm not sure about the summer. Maybe the end of summer-September seems more realistic. 

We are currently working on the next update, which will be on the 1st of August. 

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Hello. Currently, i'm not sure about the summer. Maybe the end of summer-September seems more realistic. 

We are currently working on the next update, which will be on the 1st of August. 

But where is the problem just to change rewards ? It needs nothing more, doesn’t it ? Should be fixed in few mouse clicks, not ?

4 minutes ago, 84432287 said:

But where is the problem just to change rewards ? It needs nothing more, doesn’t it ? Should be fixed in few mouse clicks, not ?

Problem is in amount of work and definitely some things are more critical for now. From side it looks like you said but in reality much more complicated.

2 hours ago, 84432287 said:

There needs not just a reward change. There will be a complex change, including a rework of the ashy aida, which is the alternative for HRP.