MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brooklyn

MU Helper for IK

Hi everyone,

Guys need help how to setup MU HELPER for IK. Can someone give detailed pictures where/what to setup , please ? With all cond.

Thanks in advance

Guys seriously not even 1 person on this server have 3 minutes to help ? Very helpful  for beginners 🙂   Wondering why not many new starters ? Exactly that`s why... 

I'm a beginner myself. But all I do is this.
I haven't found a way to make Illusion Avatar work with the helper, since the helper thinks it's an attack and not a buff..
So I activate Illusion Avatar manually.

Sometimes I have also done Wind Glaive as the "Basic Skill", and Blade Storm as an Activation skill when there are more than 2 mobs.
The problem is that Wind Glaive seems bugged to me. Sometimes my IK can target the same monster for 10 seconds, CONSTANTLY doing wind glaive, but not a single hit. (Not "miss"either, it's just like the enemy is not there)
Another problem with that is that if I then offlevel, then it will only use Wind Glaive.

So I just keep it at Blade Storm..

ALSO NOTE: I'm playing on the 5000x-server. There might be differences, I don't know

image.png.ef72a953c27a2a99652599531b3496d8.png

3 minutes ago, mokus said:

Instead of the Wind Glaive skill, it's better to use the Blade Storm skill

Screen(06_27-22_33)-0000.jpg

What do you have on "Activation" for the Illusion Avatar skill?

Any setup I try, he just keeps doing Illusion Avatar again and again, summoning, and removing the avatar

Positive i was searching in forum, i`m not lazy 🙂 just don`t find all the setup for HELPER, especially for Avatar skill, can`t figure it out to work properly. That`s why i`m asking

17 minutes ago, Positive said:

Don't be lazy to search on forum.. You can always find any kind of info here:

And this guide was so helpful for me, as i never play IK, and last time playing MU few years ago, i`m a beginner let`s say. But some skills like AVATAR doesn`t work properly for myself

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, mokus said:

Instead of the Wind Glaive skill, it's better to use the Blade Storm skill

Screen(06_27-22_33)-0000.jpg

Thanks for the help, will try your setup once i will get Blade Storm learned

13 minutes ago, elonmusk said:

Any setup I try, he just keeps doing Illusion Avatar again and again, summoning, and removing the avatar

That`s my main problem, i guess this skill should work as a buff, otherwise always summoning and not using main attack skill

2 hours ago, damned said:

Positive i was searching in forum, i`m not lazy 🙂 just don`t find all the setup for HELPER, especially for Avatar skill, can`t figure it out to work properly. That`s why i`m asking

Well... this is new class for MUX Legend. Also not that much popular on x5000/x100, so maybe guys from x50 will share more info about Mu Helper setup.

Just now, Positive said:

Well... this is new class for MUX Legend. Also not that much popular on x5000/x100, so maybe guys from x50 will share more info about Mu Helper setup.

Thank you

13 часов назад, elonmusk сказал:

Screen(06_28-12_11)-0000.jpg

• Like 1