MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Deleted

Grow Lancer

Suggest to nerf Grow Lancer. 

1) to cut dmg

2) to nerf ability use enemy AG

Because:   GL have very big dmg and with his big def  and abulity  to use enemy AG, even he not fight, make GL hard to kill even on AFK, and Almost imposible in battle, so GL create disbalance in pvp now.
This is first class  that need to be nerfed.

Many players start to play GL after they saw how strong GL.  U can see how many GL was created on server start and how many GL created last time. Its just because GL very very much strong in pvp.

48 minutes ago, cyborg9 said:

Suggest to nerf Grow Lancer. 

1) to cut dmg

2) to nerf ability use enemy AG

Because:   GL have very big dmg and with his big def  and abulity  to use enemy AG, even he not fight, make GL hard to kill even on AFK, and Almost imposible in battle, so GL create disbalance in pvp now.
This is first class  that need to be nerfed.

Many players start to play GL after they saw how strong GL.  U can see how many GL was created on server start and how many GL created last time. Its just because GL very very much strong in pvp.

so let me understand you correctly.  a player using +9 exe items..  and basically totally trash gear.. no demon no unlocked penta no guardian angel no lion or even gold fenrir no FO earrings.. no good Muun.. basically gears that can be getting in the first week of the game complain about   HeathCliff | Information | MUX Legend Season 18
1 GL who have it all?    lottery lion +15 lottery guardian spirit  +mux weapon +15 +pvp mux shield +13 +pvp CS wings +ignor +15 gold raddit muun 750 attack + Full option earrings maxed out +  Penta with full rank 4+ ertals unlocked  best in slot rings best inslot pendant  + ofc Full socket set with level 6 seeds ?  Ummm legit complain lol.. 

maybe start making real build with real items..  
or if you think GL is so strong.. why dont you make GL and try it?   your build is shit and relay on reflect dmg aka sacrifice your own dmg to abuse reflect and stay on +9 items. 
other people kill me just fine 🙂  .     you complain about AG  but did you ever bother to take auto AG recovery in ML ? ofc not why you waste 20 points in auto AG but did you know GL spend 40 points to make AG drain worth while ?  so we can spend 40 ML to make AG drain work properly but you cant use 20 ML to get auto AG?

GL is indeed strong now.. but its in a good spot. . its in no way op.   DMG of GL is still many times lower than SM/Kundun/MG .    the problem is the only 1 person in the whole server now with equal items to me is Mattoni SM.   try fight him goodluck he kills my GL in 1 second.     
how many GLs are there that you cant kill?  only 1?  right yes because im the only active GL at the moment and only geared GL..   "many GL"   
btw maybe admin should check logs because just like an hour ago you killed me in pvp with your toxic reflect build with exe items + 9 🙂 

11 minutes ago, noywk1991 said:

Who asked u?! u admin?! go cry in ur topic.

Its a suggestion directory not discussion 

6 minutes ago, Deleted said:

Who asked u?! u admin?! go cry in ur topic.

Its a suggestion directory not discussion 

sorry boy, but the moment you post it on forum in public it is up to discussion 
i welcome admin to log my GL, and Mattoni.. and create equally geared char Kundun/BK/SM/MG also with max quest same penta and bought stats and as said equal gears. . and test  🙂  pretty sure both BK/SM/Kundun end up having the upper hand.  

In March x100 server will receive new updates in the balance. 
We will also test GL's circle shield skill, i've received already a complaint about this, but need to test.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Just now, Arturs said:

In March x100 server will receive new updates in the balance. 
We will also test GL's circle shield skill, i've received already a complaint about this, but need to test.

sure thing im truly down to fair tests.   and it is definitely something that should be looked at .  it was way less of a use when GL was dying too fast. 
but tests should be made fair. in fair conditions..   not take a full tank or energy BK with barely any gear/dmg and test..   because ofc if you spam attacks with low dmg you will run out of AG.
also.. make sure you are testing it not against a full tank GL but a realistic pvp GL with dmg. 
on top of that..  make sure to use tools available in game such as the Auto AG recovery in ML (its only fair if GL spend 40 points on AG shield)

and at the end. .sure balance it if needed but keep in mind this is basically the 1 main reason GL is good and its key feature like SM teleport is. 
its ok to nerf AG drain if it turns out to be truly problematic if tests were done properly as mentioned above..  but its also important to keep in mind that you cant make it
to a point where taking 20 ML into auto AG entirely disable the skill..  it would be like removing teleport. 
nerfed sure..  but it still has to function and fulfill its purpose in long fights and i hope you agree on this ! 

as for the rest "DMG" complain he make..  GL dps is actually not high at all..  its lower than SM by alot lower than Kundun by alot and lower than MG by alot.. and yes most likely lower than a good BK .   

if you look at Borg who made this post items and my char heathcliff right now..  you can see clearly the gap and that he shouldnt even be fighting me. 
currently theres 1 geared GL in sega and thats me. . and where were all just some weeks ago before i change into socket set and buy lion and buy wings +15 and make weapon +15 +pvp? they were all killing GL np..   

i can agree on AG drain to a certian point and i mentioned to you in ticket even my self that AG drain can be problem.  but if you nerf GL its just gonna go into the being worthless unplayable class it has been .    ill be happy to come with you and make duels vs any class with equal items and amount of stats.  thank you. 

1 minute ago, Deleted said:

Stupid noob for what  forum categories?!

https://forum.muxlegend.com/index.php?/forum/1-general-forum/

u not only stupid also blind? u dont see Discussion category?!

not going down this road with you mate, can provoke call names like you do in game.. you aint worth my time or energy 🙂 if i see fit to replay and make a stand ill make it.. you do the same on suggestions i make..  just that you do it in a toxic way.   

I want to tell you that it is very weak in GL DMG / PVP PVE / please check it.. 3/4 GL remained online due to this problem..

22 hours ago, memaka1 said:

I want to tell you that it is very weak in GL DMG / PVP PVE / please check it.. 3/4 GL remained online due to this problem..

as GL my self 🙂 i dont think GL is weak at all..   but it is clunky,  AG drain is major complain about GL but its only useable when building full tank..  
maybe admin can consider nerf ag drain for people to stop complain and in return buff other sides of GL..  for example make wrath duration longer and remove CD,  and do same for Burst buff in ML      aswell as increasing range because the 2-3 range is very buggy  ...        but GL isnt weak but the main problem is you need to max agi+str to max your dmg potential but this leaves you with like 6k vit only?  (if you max quest and buy 2k stats from web)