MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  

I can't login to game

hello mate, if you are new then first of all welcome to Mux Mu and hopefully you join Sega server to play with us ❤️ 

second and mainly to your problem..   this is most likely a result of anti virus/windows defender deleting/blocking files from the game during or after instellation 

please share with me here what anti virus do you use.   
in anycase what you need to do is exclude the game file from scanning and from deleting  and reinstall the game after you have excluded the game client and files ! 

this is very simple to do and its 99% will fix your problem.  the best way in my opinion to do that is first before you delete the game now add the client and exe file to the exclude /ignore option..  and then uninstall the game entirely and delete anything .   
create a  new file where you want to install it for example "Mux"  then before you install go into the anti virus/defender again and exclude that whole "Mux" folder you created and then reinstall the game there 🙂   i hope this help !