Report use Guild clone Registration CS

Ruler 3.1 use 2 clone on 1 account  Registration Cs
Guild  BemBep, Caese

Char : chao02 , EmElf02

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Currently, we don't have any rules about fake guild registration. It's a game situation. BUT.
If it's necessary, i can have a conversation with the senate members and other guild masters. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

Currently, we don't have any rules about fake guild registration. It's a game situation. BUT.
If it's necessary, i can have a conversation with the senate members and other guild masters. 

now who farm more sign of lord = win? game for farm sign lord. if they on Bless they will got banned sure 100%

@Arturs
Well, I think it is necessary because this is unfair for us, because we been waiting the whole week for this biggest PvP event. This affect more than 30 people, and talk about morally this is not okay. If you let this happen once, it will create a precedent that allow other people to do it and I am pretty sure you don't want this to happen. It's about fair-play and we all wanted a good competition in the server, not finding tricks to make a dirty move out of it and I think this guild should receive penalty for that. 
Suggestion: We should have a G.M confirm all the guild parties if they joining CS for that week and report to the Administrator, Top guild should be in priority for that.

3.1. It is forbidden to use errors of the server (bugs). By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play and aimed to personal benefits.
=> Should change to

It is forbidden to use errors of the server (By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play) OR abusing any provided game-play to gain personal benefits and affect other players.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Goku said:

3.1. It is forbidden to use errors of the server (bugs). By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play and aimed to personal benefits.
=> Should change to

It is forbidden to use errors of the server (By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play) OR abusing any provided game-play to gain personal benefits and affect other players.

Sounds good. I think also we will need to reduce registration time, so the Thursday-Friday whole server already knows, what guilds will participate, and the administration will have time to make fast changes in urgent cases.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280