MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
pikapika

Balance

suggestion pls fix balance. in sega...   @Arturs

problem :
DL is insanely over powered class good dmg good range good speed and insane unrealistic defense due to horse 

solution :  Nerf absorb rate on horse from 50% back to original 15% 

problem 2 :  GL is very much underpowered and very bad class at the moment in sega..  lowest DPS class of all classes closest range and also lack defense ! 
mainly dps is bad due to slow skills.  

solution  : increase attack speed limit on GL  from 525 to around 750-850  aswell as increase the attack speed from agility from 1/115 to 1/75-65 to easier reach cap and increase attack speed on weapons for example on mux lance form 130 to 200 .  

problem 3 :  GL die too fast for class that short range and tagged as tank.  

solution : either increase the def from agi stat by alot or add absorb dmg % to 1 of the buffs ag shield/obsidian

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gonna bring you bad news, if been playing here for couple of months with GL and my advice either switch to strong classes or accept the reality. You will do the lowest dmg in PvP and PvE no matter if you got max mastery levels or majestic levels and even your items in general. You can have quests,achievments good set for example MG who just hitted 100rr will do more dmg then you it's just how things are. From what i know it''s not only that GL are bad in here at some season they got nerfed originaly.

1 hour ago, hustlerx said:

Gonna bring you bad news, if been playing here for couple of months with GL and my advice either switch to strong classes or accept the reality. You will do the lowest dmg in PvP and PvE no matter if you got max mastery levels or majestic levels and even your items in general. You can have quests,achievments good set for example MG who just hitted 100rr will do more dmg then you it's just how things are. From what i know it''s not only that GL are bad in here at some season they got nerfed originaly.

Segas Settings have nothing to do with being Months on MUX Project. Sega has other Settings than Magic or Prime Server.

Artus said and i Quote " Every Class can kill every Class" idk who Tested PVP on Sega but he clearly must have been Drunk af. DL Overpowered since beginning. It has nothing to do with " simply play the strongest char " So you want only DL's running around in Sega, is that what u telling us ? 😄

Clearly what Artus said is wrong and has to be worked on. Coz what he Promissed with this upcoming Sega Project, didnt come true at the slightest. 

Plus alot of bugs and i wont go into that one..

Balancing should have Prio. to the Server and its Playerbase. False Promisses have to be Apologized for and work on fixing this.

If Admins say there is nothing wrong, give us Video Proof of ur Balance-Testing - Full Geared GL vs Full Geared DL " since the promise was, everyone can kill everyone ".

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

Segas Settings have nothing to do with being Months on MUX Project. Sega has other Settings than Magic or Prime Server.

Artus said and i Quote " Every Class can kill every Class" idk who Tested PVP on Sega but he clearly must have been Drunk af. DL Overpowered since beginning. It has nothing to do with " simply play the strongest char " So you want only DL's running around in Sega, is that what u telling us ? 😄

Clearly what Artus said is wrong and has to be worked on. Coz what he Promissed with this upcoming Sega Project, didnt come true at the slightest. 

Plus alot of bugs and i wont go into that one..

Balancing should have Prio. to the Server and its Playerbase. False Promisses have to be Apologized for and work on fixing this.

If Admins say there is nothing wrong, give us Video Proof of ur Balance-Testing - Full Geared GL vs Full Geared DL " since the promise was, everyone can kill everyone ".

You actualy believe in those tests? 😄 Also this whole sega is different from magic or prime, come on give me a break, i already knew how things gonna go in this server and i predicted it very good, thats why i didnt even bother to start playing there. This that you occur is only begining, you have no idea what is coming up. Am gonna just say it straight even thou consiquences will be ban for me. 🙂  Those balances won't do much or they won't matter in the end you all are already f*ck up by that lottery. Those vietnamies will show the real deal of commitment, effort and teamwork all of you will be punched in troat by them. To those who say it''s not true or something. I watched the whole ranked they all were top players what stopped them was the cap of resets untill others catch up, they all had FO weapons while others only few had. When you all will reach 100rr they gonna be first ones to get it btw. They will take all bosses, events everything becouse they spoon fed server with donations that greatly gave them many coins and they are not even bastards to each other they share those weapons so that all gang is strong. But the whole thing is you can balance what ever you want, in the end it will go bad. This lottery with FO weapons give insane kick start but the difference is when there is for example guild where from 20members mby 10have FO and then there is guild where 20/20 has FO and others stuff. Good luck with that and if DL is so OP trust me they will have some DL too and if DL gets nerfed they will switch class...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hustlerx said:

You actualy believe in those tests? 😄 Also this whole sega is different from magic or prime, come on give me a break, i already knew how things gonna go in this server and i predicted it very good, thats why i didnt even bother to start playing there. This that you occur is only begining, you have no idea what is coming up. Am gonna just say it straight even thou consiquences will be ban for me. 🙂  Those balances won't do much or they won't matter in the end you all are already f*ck up by that lottery. Those vietnamies will show the real deal of commitment, effort and teamwork all of you will be punched in troat by them. To those who say it''s not true or something. I watched the whole ranked they all were top players what stopped them was the cap of resets untill others catch up, they all had FO weapons while others only few had. When you all will reach 100rr they gonna be first ones to get it btw. They will take all bosses, events everything becouse they spoon fed server with donations that greatly gave them many coins and they are not even bastards to each other they share those weapons so that all gang is strong. But the whole thing is you can balance what ever you want, in the end it will go bad. This lottery with FO weapons give insane kick start but the difference is when there is for example guild where from 20members mby 10have FO and then there is guild where 20/20 has FO and others stuff. Good luck with that and if DL is so OP trust me they will have some DL too and if DL gets nerfed they will switch class...

I have said nothing against gambling nor commitment of players, either VN, Russ, Lat, or other Players. All im talking about is the Promise that was givin and it is not what it is.
I wont go into all what u just said coz alot is just nonsense.. not to be rude. Lottery is Lottery there is nothing to say about, ppl aggreed to the Terms and non is crying about it.

All we cared was that simple but big promise that i quoted. 🙂

As for that, the server is fun to play on, i also wasted years on MUX Projects, i know how it is ^^

Time = Loot
If you dont have much time to play and you are jsut here to get some nostalgia you should not cry about someone beeing stronger than you ^^.

VN or not, if you have a group of players that play 24/7 you simply grow faster and get stronger ^^.

Anyway, hope to get noticed by that Balancing thing and an Statement from Admins.

2 hours ago, luxrio1 said:

I have said nothing against gambling nor commitment of players, either VN, Russ, Lat, or other Players. All im talking about is the Promise that was givin and it is not what it is.
I wont go into all what u just said coz alot is just nonsense.. not to be rude. Lottery is Lottery there is nothing to say about, ppl aggreed to the Terms and non is crying about it.

All we cared was that simple but big promise that i quoted. 🙂

As for that, the server is fun to play on, i also wasted years on MUX Projects, i know how it is ^^

Time = Loot
If you dont have much time to play and you are jsut here to get some nostalgia you should not cry about someone beeing stronger than you ^^.

VN or not, if you have a group of players that play 24/7 you simply grow faster and get stronger ^^.

Anyway, hope to get noticed by that Balancing thing and an Statement from Admins.

Sticking to fact that you want some promises to be done is completly normal, but it wont change your game quality, from what you are standing for looks like you dont have any clue on how things will go. I can simply tell you enjoy nostalgia by playing game, but you will end up quiting it becouse of the reasons i mentioned!

Any comments are necessary? 

• Angry 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

10 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Brother.. what kind of compare is this ?? Wether same Sets nor is that PVP
+ you do that on 1 MOB.. DL has AOE on that Skill.
+ Range
+ More DEF - Horse
+ atk speed

dmging that Worm doesnt show us anything..

😄

Create Maxed out Chars 2 one GL one DL and u will notice that DL simply melts anyone, GL cant even come near DL coz of Range and even if.. there is this huge Absobtion of DMG.. all we care is the PVP element anyway, so atleast show us this. Get same Sets, stats everything as a Test and than Test each out on each other.

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Dude they don't even have similar resets not even items, tests are not made with some player characters. Everything has to be equal, resets, achievments, set levels everything.

• Love 3

12 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Yes alot actually!!  What kind of test is this? Clearly now why balance so bad. 

Shiw items/stats/rr

Also!!! 

1: DL aoe vs GL single target 

2:DL 6-7 range vs GL poor 2 range

3: 50% absorb dmg on DL horse vs 0 on GL

4: buff animation and uptine on GL vs nothing needed on DL

5:   also DL attack slower on helper but faster without helper !!!!! 

You clearly dont want to show actual testing or do them

And i can go on and on 

its was only pve test. we already know about gl and dl pvp problems and soon make some tests and changes. please wait some time and all be good. now i close topic.

• Love 1