MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
nautillous

Davias NPC

- Hi guis, maybe something wrong with my client, but actually there is no npc in davias town, to buy stuff from and a bit of clothes on ( Newbie ) set or whatever something like this. There no npc in davias appart from the Guild Creator and Quest Maker 😄 i was thinking like i am on pils or whatever, but then i installed on my laptop, and sounds like the same sh* 😄 so just regarding this to the admin team, maybe u guis gonna add the classic NPC back and some items on there, is usuall to have NPC like this , in Davias , when u travelling around the continent , as i was like where all NPC gone :DDDDDD. i knew they need to work out some holidays as they been there for years, but give me the NPC back in Davias the one who was there before 😄 

9 часов назад, nautillous сказал:

- Hi guis, maybe something wrong with my client, but actually there is no npc in davias town, to buy stuff from and a bit of clothes on ( Newbie ) set or whatever something like this. There no npc in davias appart from the Guild Creator and Quest Maker 😄 i was thinking like i am on pils or whatever, but then i installed on my laptop, and sounds like the same sh* 😄 so just regarding this to the admin team, maybe u guis gonna add the classic NPC back and some items on there, is usuall to have NPC like this , in Davias , when u travelling around the continent , as i was like where all NPC gone :DDDDDD. i knew they need to work out some holidays as they been there for years, but give me the NPC back in Davias the one who was there before 😄 

no - all ok with this. all start items have in starting locations like lorencia, noria, elbland. all other items you can easy take from medals, firecrackers, stars. medals and stars you can get also from ingame quests.

• Like 1

The main reason, why so many NPC was removed from Devias - the changed default parameters on the items. 
So only very few of the start items are available. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280