MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ggggggg

durability bug

невозможно играть - каждые полтора часа я вынужден отдавать за ремонт шорт сворда по 25 миллионов + за работу хелпера. это нормально? я думаю нет. разберитесь с этими лучше поскорее - играть невозможно. где брать зен на ресы я уже 1ккк так просрал - как догонять остальных? и да - кто мне возместит неполученный мл и неполученные ресеты из за отсутствия зен в связи с вашим багом?

how to play - if every 1.5 hours i need to repair short sword for 25millions. mb you fix that bug???

Снимок экрана (20).png

Снимок экрана (22).png

Yes, i posted about this 2 or 3 days ago and he tells me that will check... By now, try to fail a jewel of life. When a weapon is >+16 you need to spend a lot of zen with repairs..

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

2 часа назад, gportnoi сказал:

Yes, i posted about this 2 or 3 days ago and he tells me that will check... By now, try to fail a jewel of life. When a weapon is >+16 you need to spend a lot of zen with repairs..

I need to check it in several variations, but if this really fix that problem, that you're my personal hero! 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

34 минуты назад, Arturs сказал:

I need to check it in several variations, but if this really fix that problem, that you're my personal hero! 

ARTUT eto ne rewenie - odin her po 8 lyamov i durability bistro uhodit

This dont fix the problem, the durability still decreasing really fast (1 point each 2 or 3 seconds). This just makes us spend less zen, but still a lot (instead 5kk per 5-7 minutes, 500k on the same period).

And this is with the 20 points in durability on the master tree. This is a bug for sure.

I have same problem. Monsters lvl 70-90 take 1 point every  few minutes. I'm afraid to think about what will happen next

• Haha 1

Well, i've have a lot of tests, and i think i find where is the problem. To big monsters defense. 

The only one solution i see. i'll Make less defense, and increase hp. But for this need some time, to test it. For example monster have 5000 defense and 500k hp, i can kill them in 4 seconds. When i set defense on 2500, i must increase HP in that way, so i can kill the same monster in the same 4 seconds. 

Also i already written to developers about this, maybe he can change some things about durability issue. Last time when i wrote about that, he says, that this isn't a bug. But i understand problems, that have players with zen, so i will try to make our game easier. 

Thanks for attention.

p.s: i couldn't repeat some issues, like more durability loose with BA weapons or with +28add

Hey to be honest i'm in debenter, and i have no problems with durability and repair cost but i'm still on lower tier mobs and items. It probably gets much worse if you're addressing it like this, also i have 6 piece zen set and collect all zen around me. Is the high repair cost because of higher grade items cost more to repair, wouldn't it be possible to just reduce repair costs ? instead of trying to fix fast durability loss?

• Like 1

18 часов назад, ff_silen сказал:

Hey to be honest i'm in debenter, and i have no problems with durability and repair cost but i'm still on lower tier mobs and items. It probably gets much worse if you're addressing it like this, also i have 6 piece zen set and collect all zen around me. Is the high repair cost because of higher grade items cost more to repair, wouldn't it be possible to just reduce repair costs ? instead of trying to fix fast durability loss?

That is great idea! But, we don't have opportunity to make it in this client. 
The only 1 option that i can do - totally disabled of durability decrease on set items and weapons. I will think about this, but i think, this won't destroy economic. Maybe just increase cost of mu helper in this case. 

• Like 3

On 10/16/2020 at 5:58 PM, Arturs said:

That is great idea! But, we don't have opportunity to make it in this client. 
The only 1 option that i can do - totally disabled of durability decrease on set items and weapons. I will think about this, but i think, this won't destroy economic. Maybe just increase cost of mu helper in this case. 

do it pls , you can increase about 25-30% of mu helper , better than now 

13 часов назад, hades259 сказал:

do it pls , you can increase about 25-30% of mu helper , better than now 

I will check it tomorrow. Hope, we can make this without server reloading.