MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Magic / iPhone13 / 2.2 or 3.1

1. My nickname: Demolus
2. Game server: Magic x1000
3. Which rule clause was violated:
      2.2. It is forbidden to use Speedhack, Hithack and other serious cheat programs.
      or
      3.1. It is forbidden to use errors of the server (bugs). By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play and aimed to personal benefits.
           update: 3.2. If you have found a new bug, report it immediately to administration on the forum.

4. Nickname of offender:  iphone13
https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=iphone13&serv=server3

As you can see in the attached screenshots, iPhone13, I don't know how, but it killed me many times through the wall.
I checked this location later and found no bugs there - i couldn't attack anybody, i couldn't even attack iPhone back.
I suspect that he may be using prohibited softwar or found some unique bug.

Previously, he explained and showed his guild mates this possibility. Unfortunately, I did not take screenshots of the conversation. However, in one of the photos you can see that BusCu is also trying to attack me through the wall. I don't know why, but he couldn't. So only iPhone13 can do it, and he do it over and over again. He gave no chance to defence.

This is another situation where members of the HeroesVn guild constantly abuse the game.
This is not the first questionable situation.

iPhone killed me and other players several times before he was even visible on the map.
It looks as if his skills have a much greater range and penetrate walls.
The ability to attack the Soul Master while teleporting is also extremely interesting.
As we well know, outside of Castle Siege, in order to attack the other player you have to select him for CP. It is impossible during the SM teleport. Therefore, I would also ask you to pay attention to this problem.

https://files.fm/u/ey4vhedtu

Regards
Demolus

etERNALS 2.png

8 hours ago, hhcc said:

I think you should try playing MG ENE before posting. a lot of people can do the same

It is not for me to judge, but in my opinion it is a bug and should be reported.
I haven't seen anyone but iPhone doing this. So not a lot of people.

If someone saw this bug and did not report it to the administration, he broke the regulations.

But thanks for the information, I am already updating the report.

3.2. If you have found a new bug, report it immediately to administration on the forum.

etERNALS 2.png

3.1. It is forbidden to use errors of the server (bugs). By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play and aimed to personal benefits.

It is forbidden to use any programs for the game hacking and changing the game files for personal benefits.

Explanation: It is allowed to modify the game client files in order to increase your computers performance by completely or partially removing certain animations, objects, effects or items. However it is forbidden to change the visual appearance of these things in order to gain advantage in fights. It is also forbidden to visually change any elements of the interface which might give you an advantage in fight situations. Increasing the performance of your computer does not count as an advantage.

Penalty: block of Character + Account for 7 days * number of violations.

Note: By bugs also means using for personal benefits ALT+F4 combination and "switch character" (mainly used for that you could not be killed or if after you have killed, not to run from far away) and walk through the characters with help of Horn of Uniria or warp to inadmissible locations.

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

We will add note about this kind of situation. Next time for malicious use of AoE skills through the walls - will be a ban.

Closed.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280