MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Elochai

Elbeland visual bug

Hello guys.

Sometimes when I move to Elbeland, it appears like this and I can't even move anywhere. The only way to fix this is close the client and restart it, but sometimes even if i restart the client that doesn't solve the issue.

My config is an i3 - 530, 4Gb of ram, Asus Radeon HD Formula 5750 1Gb.

Edit: I forgot to mention that despite the not too weak config, the game can be really laggy most of the time. 

Screen(07_03-13_16)-0002.jpg

Hi!

Well this is a known issue and it's been around since I can remember. It has nothing to do with what computer specs you are running.
A temporary fix is to reset camera position (F7) and then adjust it as you like. Few maps for example Acheron and Elbeland will have this issue.

As for lags, well if it lags for you, try and use built in anti lag (shift + 1, 2, ..., 0), might help you. Detailed information here: 

On 7/4/2022 at 1:01 PM, Beasty said:

Hi!

Well this is a known issue and it's been around since I can remember. It has nothing to do with what computer specs you are running.
A temporary fix is to reset camera position (F7) and then adjust it as you like. Few maps for example Acheron and Elbeland will have this issue.

As for lags, well if it lags for you, try and use built in anti lag (shift + 1, 2, ..., 0), might help you. Detailed information here: 

Now it is OK with these maps like Elbeland and Acheron. Player just used zoom out function on another map and when warped to Elbeland it shows like this. Just need default camera zoom.

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Yes, it's fixed on default camera in Season 17. But this can appears, if you're out zooming on other maps and teleport to the Embeland, as above said Devil.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Yes, it's fixed on default camera in Season 17. But this can appears, if you're out zooming on other maps and teleport to the Embeland, as above said Devil.

Thank you, I'll reset the 3D camera next time.

On 7/4/2022 at 11:01 AM, Beasty said:

Hi!

Thanks, I used those options, I already know them. How do you mean "It has nothing to do with what computer specs you are running"?
Do you think my PC is too weak for mu client?

8 hours ago, Elochai said:

Thanks, I used those options, I already know them. How do you mean "It has nothing to do with what computer specs you are running"?

By that I mean that this bug/issue happens to everyone, doesn't matter what hardware you have.

8 hours ago, Elochai said:

I'm using Lenovo Legion, pretty enough powerful laptop to play any game with max graphics, but somehow it lags in MU 😄 so yes) there is no worthy PC for MU 😄 just poor optimization of an old game))

13 hours ago, MsDevil said:

I'm using Lenovo Legion, pretty enough powerful laptop to play any game with max graphics, but somehow it lags in MU 😄 so yes) there is no worthy PC for MU 😄 just poor optimization of an old game))

As i know, MU online don't use multi-core function. Most important - the GHZ on the singe core. Core i3 with (even 2100 or similar) with 4.0 GHZ will be better, then any Core i9 with 3.5 GHZ for example

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

4 hours ago, Arturs said:

As i know, MU online don't use multi-core function. Most important - the GHZ on the singe core. Core i3 with (even 2100 or similar) with 4.0 GHZ will be better, then any Core i9 with 3.5 GHZ for example

Yeah it is 2.60 with me )