MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Season 17 Test Server

on 3/23/2022 at 7:57 am, nosilence said:

cannot drop spear storm law book coz it "expensive"

fixed

spiral charge does not drop. only crusher & elemental. but when i use crusher orb it learns spiral charge. also any info about havok spear - the activator of elemental charges?

added to drop and fixed.
about havok spear - it's too much op. it have aoe range, but worst thing - abnormal high attack speed. for almost 2x time faster than dark blast. with this high attack speed, even with low numbers, this skill can add big disbalance, especially with the good mastery set. i don't sure, that this skill we need in game. analogue of this skill can be gigantic storm anyway. 

long-range aoe, not activation. to use the skill on a target i need to face it. this detail conflicts with mg weakness.

but anyway they made skills increase defence. but defence is useless coz all have ignore. haha, ha, ha...

maybe we need to remove ignore defense from master skill tree? when we migrate on Season 17, we removed a "double damage" from skill tree, and that was a positive change.
the value of wings and earring will be higher.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

2 часа назад, arturs сказал:

about havok spear - it's too much op. it have aoe range, but worst thing - abnormal high attack speed. for almost 2x time faster than dark blast. with this high attack speed, even with low numbers, this skill can add big disbalance, especially with the good mastery set. i don't sure, that this skill we need in game. analogue of this skill can be gigantic storm anyway.

especially with punish. 😅

btw you nerfed enhancement dark blast so much now regular dark blast is stronger. i am talking about ss16. i think it too low. emg is weak.

2 часа назад, arturs сказал:

maybe we need to remove ignore defense from master skill tree? when we migrate on Season 17, we removed a "double damage" from skill tree, and that was a positive change.

the value of wings and earring will be higher.

idk lack of chance will not help to survive huge damage. i think dd need to be increased.

mb pros will join the thread.

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

Just played new characters.

Main White Wizard "PvP" ability - Shining Bird (as I guess) - has only 1 "particle" so it does less damage than AOE skills even with max majestic buffs. The skill need to be buffed. But in the same time overall damage is huge for zero reset.

https://giphy.com/embed/aFNO4W1K1ffXOlagGR

8 hours ago, NoSilence said:

Just played new characters.

Main White Wizard "PvP" ability - Shining Bird (as I guess) - has only 1 "particle" so it does less damage than AOE skills even with max majestic buffs. The skill need to be buffed. But in the same time overall damage is huge for zero reset.

https://giphy.com/embed/aFNO4W1K1ffXOlagGR

Its not a zero reset. And also Because you have full set of good armor and weapon and imp. Thats why you have good damage.

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif

В 26.03.2022 в 01:18, john3 сказал:

Its not a zero reset. And also Because you have full set of good armor and weapon and imp. Thats why you have good damage.

Well then Lemuria is pretty weak (3 orbs + main skill).