MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
borgir

BUG or not a BUG

Hi Arturs - can you advice on the screenshot attached? reset 101 lvl 400 finishing quests however i'm slightly worried of this PvP ATK rate shown in screen. Can you tell me if this is some error on any of the skill tree or it's kinda bug that caught me ? Happy New Year.

PvP.png

dmitrych - i appreciate your quick answer but: take a look at your stats (that are no near mine) and then check if it's all ok. I bet other Soul Wizard screenshot would visualize the problem of mine. Cheers mate.

3 hours ago, dmitrych said:

может от пентаграммы зависит! какая у тебя?

Antonia's Sword +9 with 2 errtels in - i seriously doubt Penta has anything to do with strict stats mate.

It's a visual bug. In this "C" window not all information displays as should. 

PvP rate formula is - your main attack stats * total level. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

@Arturs if I pass you account login and pass can you please check it ? I doubt it's a visual bug coz my char is 1 hit kill for almost everybody above 20th reset - if this is visual bug that means there's no sense to play this char anymore or even play on this server.

20 hours ago, borgir said:

@Arturs if I pass you account login and pass can you please check it ? I doubt it's a visual bug coz my char is 1 hit kill for almost everybody above 20th reset - if this is visual bug that means there's no sense to play this char anymore or even play on this server.

i'm pretty sure, that this is a visual bug. 

1) ATK Power line -> show wrong information. It's calculated default formulas only.
2) PvP atk rate & PvP def rate -> show wrong information. Probably also something from default.

I've checked it with different stats and it's not changed. Also, I've changed in configs, for example, that DW have 10 attack pvp rate, and i can't hit other characters, almost all hits were miss. The same with pvp rate defense. 
The developers wrote, that in season 17 they have plans to fix these issues.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280