MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stomano

Summoner HP bug with berserker/darkness

Tried searching, but i couldnt find anything on the subject. Every time summoners get some kind of buff/stat change/item swap/talent point while buffed with berserker/darkness my HP drops to base (~600) . Is there any workaround or fix  for that?

Hello. No, we don't have a fix for this issue. 
We changed the time of this buff from 10 minutes to 1 week, so summoner won't have a problem on afk mode with this.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Its not the buff itself, but other buffs/actions that are the problem. From the video you can see that other buffs and removing/equipping items also lowers HP. Its the same with adding stats/talents/upgrading gear with jewels... 

This is true. But in afk-mode leveling up, you won't change items/rebuff, so it's still a problem, but not so big. 
Also when you activate "Berserker proficiency" in master skill tree, the problem with dropping down HP will disappear. 

38 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Also when you activate "Berserker proficiency" in master skill tree, the problem with dropping down HP will disappear. 

good to know. thanks

Much appreciated guys! thank you, I will try and get some more resets and some more master level, hopefully IGCN will get this fixed for you guys, they always seem to have up to date files, but manage to get bugs that weren't there prior in there haha. it happens.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dchampag said:

much appreciated guys! thank you, i will try and get some more resets and some more master level, hopefully igcn will get this fixed for you guys, they always seem to have up to date files, but manage to get bugs that weren't there prior in there haha. it happens.

well, this is true. i don't understand their logic sometimes, but as i saw right now, they're pretty active closing old bugs. maybe in some future we will receive MUX Legend client without bugs :shockot:

7 hours ago, arturs said:

well, this is true. i don't understand their logic sometimes, but as i saw right now, they're pretty active closing old bugs. maybe in some future we will receive MUX Legend client without bugs :shockot:

so naive 😈

• Sad 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png