MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
imhanzo

INCREASE MAX ATK SPEED (FROM 375 - 900)

Hello sir,

I think you need to increase max atk speed from 375 to 800 or 900 bro

375 is so boring lot of players its complaining that. i think its more enjoyable  and fun  if they increase max atk speed to 900

Hoping for your immediate responce in that matter sir.

Thanks and more power

11 minutes ago, imhanzo said:

Hello sir,

I think you need to increase max atk speed from 375 to 800 or 900 bro

375 is so boring lot of players its complaining that. i think its more enjoyable  and fun  if they increase max atk speed to 900

Hoping for your immediate responce in that matter sir.

Thanks and more power

We had many tests regarding attack speed of Dark Lord, even now sometimes it seems that is high in PvP. So it won't be increased for sure.

• Like 2

bro 375 is worse bro. maybe 650 or 600 is enough lol. no comment im quiting thanks bro

There's a reason why DL speed is capped on many servers, your dps is still high due to dmg but attack speed makes it unplayable for others characters, you cant even move with speed above 400, therefore it can't be increased.

• Like 1

bro every class has theyre own strenght bro. in other server it has the same max atk speed all class. atk speed is a big deal bro hope you understand 

high dmg i dont think so bro? its up to the user and items, and other class has 5,000 max atk speed compare to 375. lol its worse bro 650 or 700 is enough but i think 375 lol. cant defeat wiz and other class. our dmg is high but our atk speed is useless we hit 1 enemy hit 20 ^^

OTHER CLASS MAX ATK SPEED 5,000 COMPARE TO DARK LORD 375.. i have a lot of friends in game using DL a lot of them they quit because of that bro 375 is wors 😞

we donate and invest in this server but hahahaha we are useless and trash lol

we only have 7% of max atk speed  of other class!

other 5,000 DL 375 ^^

31 minutes ago, imhanzo said:

OTHER CLASS MAX ATK SPEED 5,000 COMPARE TO DARK LORD 375.. i have a lot of friends in game using DL a lot of them they quit because of that bro 375 is wors 😞

we donate and invest in this server but hahahaha we are useless and trash lol

we only have 7% of max atk speed  of other class!

other 5,000 DL 375 ^^

Have you ever tried another class?

You can't give an objective opinion about balance if you don't even know the other classes, let me tell you that can't even reach 900 attack speed with max stats with ANY class, 5000 is just a number, it can be 900kk and nothing changes lol... Staff is still working in balance, if DL were that bad they would have already noticed it xd

• Like 1

no bro is not just a number ill tried Full stats agi 2 class. have you tried DL bro? try before you reply

3 hours ago, imhanzo said:

no bro is not just a number ill tried Full stats agi 2 class. have you tried DL bro? try before you reply

Yes, i have tried DL, I've been playing since day 0.
I was there when all clases had similar speed caps and let me tell you that NO ONE was able to outspeed a DL, that simple. Was a pain in the ass whenever a DL came to KS your spot lol  

5 hours ago, aegon said:

"...let me tell you that can't even reach 900 attack speed with max stats with ANY class, 5000 is just a number".

Spoiler

forum.jpg.15e97a600fea6060e6b97b9d65058b28.jpg

Agi: 32767
ATK Speed: 800 / 5000
5000 is just a number it can be 800/1000 or 800/99999. Tell me if you can reach that cap 😉 

Yes DL has a lower speed cap but it is the only way it works for all classes and i don't think they will increase/remove it

• Love 1

yeah bro i understand i am not complaining for 5000 max atk speed for DL . i am only requesting to increase like 650 - 900 not 5,000. bro 375 is worse LOL

only server i played 375 for DL.. if you try MAX SET and STATS all class vs DL do you think atk speed doesnt matter??? lol

With that AS DL is still pretty good at PVP, what is most important right now. DL basic AS is pretty big in compare to another classes like bk for exempel.

644105d04752.gif

22 hours ago, imhanzo said:

This will be enjoyable and fun only for Dark Lords. Other classes can just forget to trying start moving in PvP. 

Other players already said, why DL needs this speed cap.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

ok we will leave this server. i thinks better if you disable darklord class or capped dl max atk speed to 100 lol thank you waster of money and time!!

everyone dont get my point. LOL i dont want DL to increase max atk speed 5k i am asking for increase more like 650 - 700 haist.. 😞

43 minutes ago, imhanzo said:

everyone dont get my point. LOL i dont want DL to increase max atk speed 5k i am asking for increase more like 650 - 700 haist.. 😞

We understand your point, but you don't wanna understand why we did this cap. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

18 hours ago, imhanzo said:

Take it to webzen developers that they did windsoul so fast. DL at 375 hits at exact the same speed as other classes with 700+ speed. 

2 hours ago, Restless said:

Take it to webzen developers that they did windsoul so fast. DL at 375 hits at exact the same speed as other classes with 700+ speed. 

What do you think, when other classes with speed buff (RW), and DL only 375?

yeah bro gansteam you right. 375 is worse. its ok to me if 650 or 600 but LOL 375 wtf 

this the only server ill played dl with 375 max atk speed.

ill played mu since 2008 this 375 is insane ^^

PVP and PVM no match to other class hahahhaha ill hit 1 other class hit me 20 ^^

1 hour ago, imhanzo said:

yeah bro gansteam you right. 375 is worse. its ok to me if 650 or 600 but LOL 375 wtf 

this the only server ill played dl with 375 max atk speed.

ill played mu since 2008 this 375 is insane ^^

PVP and PVM no match to other class hahahhaha ill hit 1 other class hit me 20 ^^

Then how come DL has 2nd biggest dps