MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
pikapika

Balance

hey, i know its a sensitive subject and there gonna be many different options and many people who will not agree with me and also many people who will defend the current atate..
im also aware that im not a pro and dont have all BTS information and formula and scaling but regardless im going to state here my own concerns and how i see the current balance and how it 
effect me personally ..   im not saying that everything im going to say is 100% the truth  or accurate but its 100% how i see it.. i welcome options and good discussion but if someone will come here just to say bs at me or try to disrespect my opinions he can go make his own post .  i dont want any negative fight but only to share with admin how i personally feel about balance in Dune server !
note im only talking about Dune!

so.. i actually feel that the current balance in Dune server is quite frustrating and demotivating .. i been playing since day 1 of the server mainly on GL and RW (yes unpopular classes) but i play some others aswell but put less effort into the others.. 

and i find it quite frustrating because..  from my impression it kind of look that if you are not playing DL/MG/Sum you are basically wasting your time here.. 
alot of things in the balance and the balance explained link on forum dont make sense at all and also dont match ..
ill personally speak less about classes i have less experience with and speak more about classes i play not from selfish interest but because i can speak based on fact there and i leave the classes
that im not playing for the other people to bring it up more accurate than me!

but as GL .. admin wrote that GL is a tank ..  but it doesnt make sense and defintiely dont feel this way..  GL got 0 skill/buff that reduce damage taken /grant def/or absorb no pet like DL horse with 50% absorb or anything..   no HP buff like swell or vit on RF... no big HP scaling from vit.. and rather normal def scaling from agi. literally nothing than makes it more "tanky " than any other class and it shows.. in lvling it dies just like RW .

and i feel like nothing make sense when DL has 8 range compared to my 2 range (which is nerfed from 4 on original) and considering GL has no aoe and DL does 
that DL is way more tanky due to 50% absorb on horse  but also does 10 times more damage if not more.. 
i use DD set and shield i have 8.5k agi and DL literally 1 hit me from 8rage..

lots of range been nerfed like GL shining peak 4>2
RW ruud skill (which is sucks and weak)  8>4
but meanwhile DL who is entirely broken and even if it had 1range it would still be boken op is ok to have like 7-8 range
MG seems op to wipe out an entire Screen
and MG also seems to 1 shoot everything..   

as i said i can not speak for gunners/RF/BK because i dont play them.. so i dont know how bad/good they are but they dont seem op 
but i personally feel like RW/GL are totally shit and not rewarding.. 
GL pve and farming and lvling is awful experience and it doesnt even seem to be rewardin for pvp or even 1v1 mobs/ bosses atm so why bother?
RW atleast good for killing stuff with plasma orb

admin you may think that its only matter when we are all full with max gear and all but this is simply not true.. 
we can not equally do bosses or farm goldens..  i spend few mins to kill goldens with my GL then come DL 1 shot the golden and take the box .. or i go atlans to kill weaker goldens and DL 1 shoot me
by now i feel frustrated.. and lose motivation to invest into these classes .. and i feel pressured almost forced to change/remake into DL/MG/Sum or play relaxed and casual without bother about pvp
my friends whom have equal RR to top dls of different classes ELF/SM and have good gear including wings lvl 3 and ice dragon and fancy stuff also die instant from DL and MG im not 100% sure about sum.

that is just not enjoyable at the moment and in my opinion it need some asap changes 
tanks all for reading and i welcome fair and respectful discussion

• Haha 1

PIKA then listen me )  

U should buy pentagramm tier 4 all and weapon like DA-HA etc... then u kill 5 sec golden with 10 12k points! but if u have ogre axe) u should go farm good weapon

4 часа назад, cragann сказал:

one more place to mention, that mg is broken

plz fix it hes weak as hell

Haha, MG has no helm slot its taken by 🦽

I hope you guys from Dune will test everything well and suggest fixes.

22 часа назад, pikapika сказал:

MG seems op to wipe out an entire Screen
and MG also seems to 1 shoot everything..   

It coz MG has more points for levels & resets so its stonger on the start.

• Love 1

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

2 hours ago, NoSilence said:

Haha, MG has no helm slot its taken by 🦽

I hope you guys from Dune will test everything well and suggest fixes.

It coz MG has more points for levels & resets so its stonger on the start.

i mean no disrespect but ill tell you my honest opinion as i dont like to be dual face or to ever lie..  i think what you two gave me is only excuse .
i dont even know if you play on dune. or not i didnt even bother to replay to the other guy becuase clearly he was arrogant but i do think you sir deserved my replay

GL ill remind you also get more points same as MG ..  the fact that it doesnt wear helm does not seem to make any different.. 
the reality is ..  only DL/MG/Sum are viable in Dune ..   with DL and MG being far over tunned and im not talking 30 -50% more damage im talking 10-20x times more damage entirely out of place  i dont know how it is in other servers i know how it is in dune and all MGs DL who come here pretend theres no issue becuse they are enjoying the current situation are bringing damage to the server because i and many more will just quit if nothing is done..  
for the other guy who say go get wepaon i got weapon and i spent nearly 500 euro here already and i will respect reasonably and respectful discussion but i wont waste energy 
on people speaking bs excuses (not you) who try to say everything is ok..   if you dont play dune i suggest you go and try DL/MG and other classes 

2 hours ago, nestle said:

NoSilence people dont understand why mg is powerfull )))

we undersand very well.. you seem to be the one who dont understand.. both MG and DL are so powerful because they are not balanced and because 
admin gave them 10-20x the damage of other classes without any real drawback 

On 12/4/2021 at 7:51 PM, pikapika said:

but as GL .. admin wrote that GL is a tank ..  but it doesnt make sense and defintiely dont feel this way..  GL got 0 skill/buff that reduce damage taken /grant def/or absorb no pet like DL horse with 50% absorb or anything..   no HP buff like swell or vit on RF... no big HP scaling from vit.. and rather normal def scaling from agi. literally nothing than makes it more "tanky " than any other class and it shows.. in lvling it dies just like RW .

GL receives more defense from Agility, also this class have a lot of defense from sets, in any situation wears shield, and receive a little bit less damage in PVP (by formula)
It does not have a big sense compared PVP right now, when all characters:
1) Wearing non-exc sets or low grade exc sets +9/zen sets. The difference between normal grade excellent set+13 are huge
2) Have mastery weapons against these set
3) Most of the points are spending on the "attack stats", to leveling up faster
4) Don't have enough stats and ML

Balance is designed for max reset + quest stats, pvp builds, and higher grade items.

and i feel like nothing make sense when DL has 8 range compared to my 2 range

DL main skill is wind soul and has range 6. Range 7 in Majestic skill version. GL Shining peak has 2 range and 3 in majestic version. close range classes have 2-3 range, and long range about 7.

if you are not playing DL/MG/Sum you are basically wasting your time here.. 

If i don't meet any problems this week (last week i've mostly spent time on some problems, which players didn't meet, because we fixed them faster than players met), i'll make deeply test about these classes. At least about Summoner on the start i've received only bad reviews.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

GL receives more defense from Agility, also this class have a lot of defense from sets, in any situation wears shield, and receive a little bit less damage in PVP (by formula)
It does not have a big sense compared PVP right now, when all characters:
1) Wearing non-exc sets or low grade exc sets +9/zen sets. The difference between normal grade excellent set+13 are huge
2) Have mastery weapons against these set
3) Most of the points are spending on the "attack stats", to leveling up faster
4) Don't have enough stats and ML

Balance is designed for max reset + quest stats, pvp builds, and higher grade items.

DL main skill is wind soul and has range 6. Range 7 in Majestic skill version. GL Shining peak has 2 range and 3 in majestic version. close range classes have 2-3 range, and long range about 7.

If i don't meet any problems this week (last week i've mostly spent time on some problems, which players didn't meet, because we fixed them faster than players met), i'll make deeply test about these classes. At least about Summoner on the start i've received only bad reviews.

to be honest i kinda stop bother with it by now but i will replay to you very honestly ! 

"GL receives more defense from Agility"  false..  or atleast not meaningfull..  GL die just like RW and just like "class classes"  so you should check your formula about that. my GL has 10k agi with    6k def my RW 5k agi with 5k def either way that doesnt even make tiny bit in survive  GL full DD % set die in 1 hit of wind soul from D

1) Wearing non-exc sets: using full dd % set
2) Have mastery weapons against these set: using one too 
3) Most of the points are spending on the "attack stats", to leveling up faster : 10k agi here cant survive anything
4) Don't have enough stats and ML we all do by now

"Balance is designed for max reset + quest stats, pvp builds, and higher grade items."
im sorry to tell you this but if you design balance based only on max stat (specific build) with best in slot items that are not even realistic in most cases and 
99.9% of players will never have all items best in slot in dune server..   then this isnt balance 
because what happens now is the overtunned classes progress faster and also take all the rewards snowball
almost no one will have best in slot set making balance based on that is basically saying no balance.

DL main skill is wind soul and has range 6. Range 7 in Majestic skill version. GL Shining peak has 2 range and 3 in majestic version. close range classes have 2-3 range, and long range about 7.  :  and DL despite being 7 range does 20 times more damage. ..  tell me how this is fair ?

"If i don't meet any problems this week" :  im going to say that in my opinion this is the biggest and main problem..  DL and MG are bullying the game and creating a big snowball that is discouraging really..    the different in damage between classes is day and night  

• Love 1