MUX Legend Community
borgir

Quest system - change

Arturs - the quest system that runs on this server is a very good idea however: it is extremely hard to finish quests - especially those with a monster that appears every 24 hours - when rest of the players are killing those monsters as well. My point is not to put key times of appearing those bosses that are "a must be killed" to complete the quests. Players shouldn't have any clue on what invasion is going to be in a manner of time. If they AFK they lose opportunity to hunt gold dragons or bloody orc or any other monster (that is crucial) needed to finish quest. Can you consider removing announcements regarding those ? Also i know that some strong players are not even in the game until their alarm clock goes off coz of Asteroth, Bloody Orc or some other events. I think removing those pop up announcements (ingame) and those from website would be okay. Leaving just information on when next BC, CC or CS is going to be would be sound.

OFC.: i might be wrong but look at this from perspective of many players who have got no chance to get to Great Gold Dragon or any other monster that is crucial to finish quests. Other idea is to remove prizes like TOCA or MUX Legend box from drop - this is not the best idea, but must be some way to leave possibility to continue with quests on the server where there is a lot of mean players - who will kill everything around not to let others get close to their levels.

If we remove announcement about bosses respawn, chances of other players will drop down. Because only a few players will be know about next respawn time. 
TOCA and MUX Legend box in this system you can find only at the very last quests. This system are most about stat points, and the hard quests are starting only from 200+. From 250 + some of them are really hard. But only last 10 are insane mode. But for last 10 quests you won't receive any points. Only for the last one - Asteroth.

All quests can pass only the best of the best. This is not a single game. Not a server with non-pvp worlds. Communicate with others, try to find players, who will help you with quests. It's not only about the game, it's also about communication. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Fair enough.

I'll just point out that thanks to one egoist player i was hunting Golden Golem for a very long time - even i was first to find it - player just took advantage of his super - duper EQ, PK me while having less than 20% to finish and had to start waiting for that mob all over again.

I know all players are equal, all of the players can hunt whatever monsters they want, but there are few players who deliberatly destroy that fun to others. Pop in the game and you will see.

Cheers. Great work of Yours and all the team.

I can feel the same about the Pk while hunting a Golden.
But in my case, this thing forced me to think about starting another character to comeback for that.
I just hope the server will last, I'm in here for about 1 week.

2 hours ago, borgir said:

Fair enough.

I'll just point out that thanks to one egoist player i was hunting Golden Golem for a very long time - even i was first to find it - player just took advantage of his super - duper EQ, PK me while having less than 20% to finish and had to start waiting for that mob all over again.

I know all players are equal, all of the players can hunt whatever monsters they want, but there are few players who deliberatly destroy that fun to others. Pop in the game and you will see.

Cheers. Great work of Yours and all the team.

2 hours ago, chupanezu said:

I can feel the same about the Pk while hunting a Golden.
But in my case, this thing forced me to think about starting another character to comeback for that.
I just hope the server will last, I'm in here for about 1 week.

I'd like to add some "memories" of my newbie times) 
All time someone pk me, every time you want to kill some monster that you need for quest (in my case it was goldens) some OP players came and pk me then started to laugh) Even I had a bully from a high end player which I deleted my old char and opened another). Anyway, what I want to say, communication and having good game or guild mates so important here. One of our guild member today was doing his last "Asteroth" quest. While he was killing that monster, we were protecting the bridge that the "enemy" guilds players couldn't prevent him.

Just try to max your resets, master and majestic levels, try to find good items from players. Good communications will help u to lvl up. 

And feel free to contact with us in game. We'll try to help u as we can.

• Like 2

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png