MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Bonuses for Guild Master

We are always happy when new players are coming. And more better, if whole guild will join to MUX Legend! 
We would glad to meet new guilds on our project, so if you are Guild Master and would like to play on MUX Legend project - read down bellow.

You can participate in event only if you are player from a different server (not Bless or MUX global project).

To receive bonuses you need to write here:

1) Your guild name.
2) URL to your guild topic on forum
3) Introduce about you. History of your clan.

Note: Minimal amount of member in guild must be 10 players. 
If guild master will execute all conditions - he will receive VIP status on 1 month, 500 bonuses and 5000 wcoins 

Event will be conducted till 25 November. All awards you will receive in the same day.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

В 10.11.2021 в 21:12, Arturs сказал:

We are always happy when new players are coming. And more better, if whole guild will join to MUX Legend! 
We would glad to meet new guilds on our project, so if you are Guild Master and would like to play on MUX Legend project - read down bellow.

You can participate in event only if you are player from a different server (not Bless or MUX global project).

To receive bonuses you need to write here:

1) Your guild name.
2) URL to your guild topic on forum
3) Introduce about you. History of your clan.

Note: Minimal amount of member in guild must be 10 players. 
If guild master will execute all conditions - he will receive VIP status on 1 month, 500 bonuses and 5000 wcoins 

Event will be conducted till 25 November. All awards you will receive in the same day.

1. Alliance
2. https://forum.muxlegend.com/index.php?/topic/3057-dune-x10-alliance/
3. История нашего клана, это личная информация, но девиз прост:

Hi, we come from Hungary and we started the game on 24-25th of November. I reached the 350 lvl yesterday and I created immediately our community, Valhalla. 

The thing is why I writing to you that I was wondering you could give us that VIP boost, because we start the game 1 week later.

I would appreciate your honour, the game is so good. Greetings from Hungary.

NoMercy