MUX Legend Community
ollegiys

The window closes when trying to login

Please help

When I try to login game a specific character, the window closes, although I can join game on other characters on the same account.

Nick character in game: Diesel

Could you please move your char to a safe zone by web site?

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

8 minutes ago, stomano said:

atleast u are able to start the game lol 

im stuck on that everytime i hit play on the launcher:

image.png.ecc1d81e7287d83ff36106ede1b592ba.png

Did you uninstalled and reinstalled the client ?

15 minutes ago, stomano said:

Have you tried clean install like MsDevil suggested? If so main try and run game from main.exe in game folder for now?

2 minutes ago, stomano said:

downloaded and reinstalled 3 times already. main.exe gives the same error when i try to start it 

Try doing a full uninstall of the new client AND the old client (if you have not uninstalled already).

After this download Ccleaner and run to remove temporary files etc.

Then try and install new client again and let us know if anything changes. Remember you need new full client from website, not the patch.

12 minutes ago, Shade said:

Try doing a full uninstall of the new client AND the old client (if you have not uninstalled already).

After this download Ccleaner and run to remove temporary files etc.

Then try and install new client again and let us know if anything changes. Remember you need new full client from website, not the patch.

i did. uninstalled the old client during the maintenance. downloaded the new full client from google and played several hours with no problem (closed the game several times). I decided to log in with my 2nd account and this thing showed up... then i uninstalled, downloaded the full client again (both from google and one drive), installed in a different folder, but its still not starting.

15 minutes ago, stomano said:

i did. uninstalled the old client during the maintenance. downloaded the new full client from google and played several hours with no problem (closed the game several times). I decided to log in with my 2nd account and this thing showed up... then i uninstalled, downloaded the full client again (both from google and one drive), installed in a different folder, but its still not starting.

So you've used Ccleaner or some program to clear temporary files / repair registry?

Try clearing out the MU config in the registry. It is in: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Webzen\

After that, when the launcher opens change every setting possible to something random, then relaunch the game (it should create new files and might fix the problem). You can put your original settings back after that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ollegiys said:

Please help

When I try to login game a specific character, the window closes, although I can join game on other characters on the same account.

Have you tried teleporting your character to a different map via website?

9 часов назад, MsDevil сказал:

Could you please move your char to a safe zone by web site?

Character after reset, lvl 1. Teleport function not available ...

Loading the character starts, lvl and reset are displayed at the top of the window, and the window closes ...

1 час назад, Shade сказал:

Have you tried teleporting your character to a different map via website?

Nothing helps. The window continues to close when trying to enter the game with a character nicknamed Dieselю

I think it's all because gasoline is more expensive than diesel ...

12 hours ago, stomano said:

write me in discord, I can connect to ur pc via teamviewer or anydesk and help with install

On 11/7/2021 at 1:09 AM, ollegiys said:

Please help

Hello. This problem is still actual? 
Because i've connected to this characters without any problems right now. 

On 11/7/2021 at 1:44 AM, stomano said:

This is something about your PC for sure. Have you tried what wrote Shade in his last message? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280