MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragann

Disable pets in cities

Hi

People with pets are blocking way to the vault.

Its a city, not a zoo, please have some culture and dont bring your pets to a place of social meetings.

I suggest disabling pets in cities as it is useless and as i've noticed, irritating feature.

1 hour ago, cragann said:

Hi

People with pets are blocking way to the vault.

Its a city, not a zoo, please have some culture and dont bring your pets to a place of social meetings.

I suggest disabling pets in cities as it is useless and as i've noticed, irritating feature.

I think it is something we can get used to if need but, but if possible I would prefer pets not enable in town as well. 

I do like how they disappear when we are attacking though! It makes pvp easier IMO.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Shade said:

I do like how they disappear when we are attacking though! It makes pvp easier IMO.

I don't think it makes the PvP more easier. Coz when u put the mouse on a player which sits on a pet and attacking, if he also starts attack he drops down and ur cursor stays on top of him. I mean u can't hit him, while he hits u. Coz when u start attacking u were already down and the opponent won't have such cursor problem. I think it is kind a weird and need some fixes

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 hour ago, MsDevil said:

I don't think it makes the PvP more easier. Coz when u put the mouse on a player which sits on a pet and attacking, if he also starts attack he drops down and ur cursor stays on top of him. I mean u can't hit him, while he hits u. Coz when u start attacking u were already down and the opponent won't have such cursor problem. I think it is kind a weird and need some fixes

Yeah but that’s just the start of the duel and happens to both players. Visually, it’s a lot easier to hit the target after that IMO. When on fenrir you have to make sure you always mouse the character not fenrir, or no damage is done. Get rid of fenrir = easier to not miss the target.

Hello. I've already sent to the IGCN developers next suggestions 

1) Allowed to ride with pets in safe zone 1/0 (or at least just visual remove pets in safe zones)
2) Remove pets when starting using skill 1/0
3) Remove pets when receiving damage 1/0 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280